GET YOUR CATACLYSM BETA KEYS HERE

I'm inspired too
897312o.gif

Yet another example of the stupid shit women would do for us.

And Makarra, stop trying. You are still a meber, Krustyy isn't giving out keys to mebers period. He said so in the rules and he told you a second time to you specifically.

Update

Invites have been sent to:
Defaced
Prop
WeeHoo

Invites have NOT been sent to:
happysniper tried a bit, but clearly not enough.
Dr. Love posted old shit

I don't understand why we have so many more people posting in this thread begging for keys than we have normally posting in this forum.

How about you participate you fucks?

I don't understand why we have so many more people posting in this thread begging for keys than we have normally posting in this forum.

How about you participate you fucks?

this isn't the greatest forum for wow. it just isn't. If I want to talk about wow I go to one of the other zillion boards around that do it much better than tw does..

Thanks to a shitty e-friend on WoW not letting me into a GDKP AGAIN (for not having a proper ret set, I know right!?!) I decided to puzzle my way through CS5 enough to make my offering. I'm sure it'll be extremely underwhelming, but it is original and creative.

UNTANKABLE_FINAL.jpg

Some of you may get it, others will not. I'm not entirely happen with how it turned out, but I'm somewhat of a perfectionist and I lack the proper CS5 knowledge to touch it up. But I'll keep it, maybe make a better one. As such is my offering for a cataclysm key. Take it or leave it, love it or hate it.

Back