UFC 100

The shot on the ground was pointless imo and I think it would have been a lot cooler for Henderson to have dropped Bisping, stared for a second and just walk away with nary a shrug like knocking out that Brit was the most natural thing in the world. Now THAT would have been hardcore.

The shot on the ground was pointless imo and I think it would have been a lot cooler for Henderson to have dropped Bisping, stared for a second and just walk away with nary a shrug like knocking out that Brit was the most natural thing in the world. Now THAT would have been hardcore.

Did you see the interview after the fight?

He said he normally wouldn't do that but wanted to shut him up.

It was emotionally driven. I think he felt bad about it in the end.

LOL, who made that?

I just went on Sherdog and didn't see it over there, so I added it to one of the Bisbing threads.

I believe it was in the "Shoop that Bisping" thread in Sherdog but I'm not sure it even originated from Sherdog. It may have though. If you've seen the "Shoop Rashad" thread on Sherdog, now that one had some quality stuff. I believe it's in the wasteland now, but still exists.

LMAO!!

24uzxcn.gif

Lesnar backlash brims with double standards - UFC - Yahoo! Sports

There have been 61 fighters in Ultimate Fighting Championship history who were pro wrestlers at one point or another. There are nine on the current UFC roster. Of the six fighters in the UFC Hall of Fame, three – Ken Shamrock, Dan Severn and Mark Coleman – dabbled in wrestling.

But UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar is the only one vilified for it.

Had no idea there were so many, let alone 61.

I remember Shamrock in WWF. Used to get into all sorts of trouble because he got too into it and beat up some guys a lot more than he was supposed to.

Arguably...but it's not nearly as strong an argument as it once was. Fedor is WAY to much hype and not enough proof in recent years. Don't get me wrong when it comes down to it I still don't really think Lesnar could beat him but i don't think it would be a walk for Fedor either.

I mean this is a guy who fought Nog to a decision a few years back. I think a lot of people are giving him too much credit is all.
have you ever watched mma before a week ago?

Back