This is what you look like after Brock Lesnar beats your ass

He was rocked by a behind the ear punch. That's the only significant shot that landed. Those little rabbit punches Brock was throwing after that didn't do shit, really. They were mostly all grazing shots that were thrown from about three inches.

Grazing shots :huh:

Grazing shots :huh:

Yes, those are weak shots that only have any power because they're coming from him. If he had actually thrown hard shots it would have been over much faster, and much more decisively. See Fedor's GnP vs. that gif, for example.

Haha at all you guys talking about rabbit punches and shit. Any one of us would have been knocked the fuck out after 2 of those. The man is fucking huge, his weak punches are 10x a normal person's.

Haha at all you guys talking about rabbit punches and shit. Any one of us would have been knocked the fuck out after 2 of those. The man is fucking huge, his weak punches are 10x a normal person's.

This may be true, but the punches he was throwing were weak, and shows his inexperience. He did the same shit to Mir, and Mir looked just as scuffed as Randy.

If he would've taken his time, and actually loaded up on the punches ... scary thought. I don't understand the whole let's see how many shitty hammer fists I can throw deal.

there's a link to a video of the fight in the original thread, but im too lazy to look for it.

Also, lesnar is a fucking beefbus. He's like 275 and all muscle.

ouch.

Anyone know what cotoure got paid for this ass whpping?

They were hugging for most of the fight, to be honest it was a rather boring fight and does not classify as an ass whipping. You could see Couture missed blocking Lesnar's jabs early in the fight back in the 1st round so that outcome was inevitable but again they were hugging for the majority of the fight. In the future I want to see Lesnar against a good submission fighter in truth as otherwise Lesnar should pound his next few challengers including 'I got lucky' Mir

Fedor winds up more with his hammer fists. If you watch the Gif over and over, you'll see that Brock started out winding up, and the hammer fists were huge, Then the windup gets shorter, and the punches don't have as much power. That doesn't happen with Fedor, he winds up on ever punch.

Matt Hamel does the same crap. He's also a top wrestler, get the opponent on the ground, then throws little baby shots. If Matt could wind up with his punches, it would be a good fight him and Brock.

Last edited:
154ja74.jpg

i want to watch a fucking video of this fight

and i want to see fedor beat the ever-living shit out of lesnar

Back