This is what you look like after Brock Lesnar beats your ass

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
1117_randy_couture_54_02.jpg

ouch.

Anyone know what cotoure got paid for this ass whpping?

Ass whooping? You must've watched an entirely different fight.

He made $250,000. Brock made $450,000. -edit: This doesn't include PPV%.

I'd say about the time you're on the floor with a guy twice your size dribbling your head off the floor like a basketball, you can consider your ass whooped.

I'd say about the time you're on the floor with a guy twice your size dribbling your head off the floor like a basketball, you can consider your ass whooped.

He was rocked by a behind the ear punch. That's the only significant shot that landed. Those little rabbit punches Brock was throwing after that didn't do shit, really. They were mostly all grazing shots that were thrown from about three inches.

You must have been watching a different fight than I was. Lesnar got his right arm between cotoure's arm he was blocking with and his head and was feeding him a forearm sandwich repeatedly

Not bad, doesn't look like anything will scar. Still has those freaking cauliflower ears, and it looks like there's a cut where brock's punch landed.

Randy won't have any problem with money. He doesn't party, and has already been an announcer on the broadcasts.

So what happened in the fight?

They trade for a while until Lesnar caught Couture with a shoot and then Lesnar laid on top of him and pawed at his face until time ran out x 5 rounds?

So what happened in the fight?

They trade for a while until Lesnar caught Couture with a shoot and then Lesnar laid on top of him and pawed at his face until time ran out x 5 rounds?

i think it was the second or third round, lesnar got on top of him and pummeled his face until the ref stopped the fight

lame ending filled with rabbit punches... Lesnar could have mounted Randy EASILY and pounded him out with real blows.

whatever i guess...

Brock's bjj skills are non-existent.

Back