so who is best dueller in t1

I think we can all agree that I am the greatest dueler of all time. How this is even a thread without a *gotcha it's JJ* is beyond my comprehension.

best duelers imo

-Alice
-Crow
-Argh
-Lestat
-Vamp; his high ping makes him unkillable but he has a quite impressive shot for someone with high ping.
-wiggles (retired I believe)
-michelobe

I have not played RTCLL in duel

In fact I have not played tribes with a mouse except one night a couple nights ago since I moved to Florida

ya i did not think rtcll duel happen\

even if it did izza would need a while to get back into the game

he is real good tho

i remember @ 1 point it was like id duel him 1 month and it'd be 40-4 for him then next it'd be 40-4 for me then the last time we dueled it was 40-4 him again

i think the whole time both of us would just reconfig our mouse setup to try to beat the other

but that was like before summer 2013 so idk if he got significantly better or something anyway last time i duel him i lost

being good at ctf doesnt convert to duel tho at all

People say why they think others are best in duel, and the fact of the matter is, I was undefeated on TWL duel ladder from 2004-2009...It is now shut down...The reason I am better at duel is because I don't have to think while im playing...When you play me I bait you and wait for you to make the mistake and I take you out....I am patient, I don't put on the contact pressure attack (Dracs)...I don't spam plasma....I don't constantly try to hit crazy MA shots...I dodge the millisecond before you try to MA....I take small damage to mitigate larger damaging shots...Duel is not built to dodge everything you need to take small damage to get in position to blow up your enemy...I also have all my demos as well...I think I should start a youtube channel and post them all up there so you can see I am not all talk, but I am all game....Dare I don't remember a 40-4 for you...Do you have the demo?

ya i have the demos

@ this point tho i was smurfing and u said "dang that style WHO ARE U" or something like that and i thot it was funny

Back