[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

80 guns till I can make AKs :lol:

I think the jobs are too much of a grind, it would be better if the leveling reqs were cut in half

IMO

Running mats gets old after 100 times :)

you have been acting like a major tool from what ive seen

dont go around running people over then talking shit its why your KOS with a few gangs

that's the name I wanted to make for myself dude

I'm not fucking bugging the shit out of people, it's just that I don't mind starting shit with gangs for fun

It's retarded how everybody is so worried about keeping peace.

Yea lets play the game to RP as friends and not kill anybody.

Maybe if each gang had one ally or something, but when you get scolded for shooting anybody it's sorta stupid.

It's retarded how everybody is so worried about keeping peace.

Yea lets play the game to RP as friends and not kill anybody.

Maybe if each gang had one ally or something, but when you get scolded for shooting anybody it's sorta stupid.

Though to be honest it's only been like this for the past day or two when the gangs declared a white peace. Before that it was pretty much all out war and we were rolling with Yakuza and hitting Mafia in their mansion and the war on Grove St was pretty badass (I somehow managed to live through it). There was constant drama, I didn't even get to lvl up or grind or anything.

I'm sure it will get back to that in a few days once the gang shit gets going again. This is good though we need a little time getting used to the game and leveling up because we're no match at level 1 with mp5's against the other dudes

A majority of the gangs are very scared to start trouble with anybody else. I find that hilarious, since this is GTA. Everybody gets their panties in a bunch when you go and cause trouble. We're playing criminals. Grow an e-pair.

Last week the wang brothers successfully performed a coup de grace on the Vagos. The leader reluctantly let us in the gang because of all the trouble we cause. It would also cause trouble with the other gangs because of all the shit we've done to them. The gang wanted a new leader, and the Wang brothers made it so.

The gang called the leader in to a big meeting, and we basically told him he was out and we wanted somebody new in charge. He booted the wang brothers from the gang and started talking shit, so we murdered him in his own HQ, in front of all the other members. :lol: He respawned and tried to get the vagos to kill us, but they wouldn't do shit. We eventually talked to an admin and got the vagos recreated with a new leader. Most awesome thing I've done on that game.

Lol is that the Papi guy? I remember he asked us for help against Mafia I think so me and a few others went to the Vagos HQ. We were chilling waiting and there was some chick standing there so I asked her if she wanted to perform fellatio on horatio. She started typing OMGG!!! and then Papi comes to me and says "uhh that's my daughter."

Yeah, Papi became the head of the Vagos after that whole incident. Apparently after that whole peace treaty went into effect, one of the stipulations from the grove was that the wang brothers were thrown out of the Vagos. :lol:

I seriously love this game.

Is there a good site with very basic instructions? I don't understand how to do shit in this game.

How do you make weapons? What's the difference between the jobs? Do drugs just heal you?

How can you tell who is in your gang and who is in other gangs (Just the skins?)

Main Page - SZR:GTA

That's the wiki for the server. It has all the information you'll need.

Pot Heals health, Crack gives Armor.

The game used to give people color coded names according to the gang you were in, but they took that out. Now you pretty much just have to go by their skin.

We need to crack down on bitchs doing gun deals and drug deals in our hood, fuckers think they own the place.

I was rolling with 3 other TW guys tonight and we saw someone doing a gun deal right next to our club (Barnaby_something) so we open fired. Turns out he had a friend and they both had AKs, so we spent the next 10 minutes just having a huge gun fight outside our club with a lawyer watching it all from a distance. Crazy

yeah deebo anyone selling shit within the vicinity. They need some territorial markers just like the real sanandreas to kind of let everyone know whos territory they are in...maybe we can have our own tag spray or someshit... lol

This is the group of Bloods chicanos we were rollin with cruisin our turf. We found a group of guys doing a gun deal and we told them to shove off our area and they told us that the whole city is their turf so we busted on those foo's.

Back