Dare made an AMA on reddit

What can't you do now that you could do before - I mean what is preventing you? I saw that you can walk and something about you think you will never date again because you have scars

Quit the pity party. He made up his mind a while ago and isn't going to change it because of randoms on here.

Tell me about your DMT experience. I started watching this YouTube video called the spirit drug or something about DMT and it sounded crazy - like many people have the same experience where they enter some altered universe with little people that talk to them

?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

there's a lot of people out there a hell of a lot worse off than you

it's sad that you'd even consider killing yourself while you have parents and an ex that cares

you leaving her some money isn't going to undo what you'll do to her head when you kill yourself

I'm kinda confused about why everyone's saying the thread is deleted. I can see it perfectly fine. :shrug:

To Dare:

The real reason you don't want people to try talk you out of suicide is because you are afraid you'll change your mind.

I'm sure you don't see it this way, but you can still do a LOT with your life. The problem you are having is that you're still seeing your life in terms of how you saw it a year ago; your priorities haven't changed.

If you refocus and set new goals and priorities in life, you can still lead a meaningful life, just in a different way.

For example, you can turn this into an opportunity to combat gang violence. You are a walking symbol of the terrible things gangs do to our society. Why not make it your mission to peacefully fight crime? You can make a difference in a way few can.

there's a lot of people out there a hell of a lot worse off than you

it's sad that you'd even consider killing yourself while you have parents and an ex that cares

you leaving her some money isn't going to undo what you'll do to her head when you kill yourself

i don't want him to kill himself either but the saying 'someone has it worse than you' is never comforting and doesn't really matter

like, telling someone who's depressed "hey at least you have clean water" isn't going to make them go "hey you're right thank you 4 that looking forward to tomorrow now"

Last edited:
my father came back from vietnam with one leg, spent a whole year in hospital recovering from gangrene and multiple fuck ups by doctors having to sheer his leg off higher and higher. he ended up living a full life with a wife and family, worked hard in a refinery, life was tough as fuck for him, still is, but he's a fucking real man.

none of them left. they are all pussies that give up easily now, apparently.

i dont see why ppl say suicide is the easy way out

killing urself is pretty hard

its a lot easier to just drag your feet through life being mediocre until youre old

i used to think you were intelligent, opsayo, i really did.

i just enjoyed fucking with you.

that statement was truly fucking stupid, though.

so you go ahead and tell me how easy your mediocre life was when you get old, because i'm damn sure that's what you have ahead of you.

Last edited:
i know thats ur life choice pls dont be offended

some ppl go and put it on the line and try to make something of themselves

some go to church and become a nobody but god loves u and such so ur special etc

i don't want him to kill himself either but the saying 'someone has it worse than you' is never comforting and doesn't really matter

like, telling someone who's depressed "hey at least you have clean water" isn't going to make them go "hey you're right thank you 4 that looking forward to tomorrow now"

while i agree in some ways

i did try the whole 'you have lots to live for' angle too

but i get really angry sometimes about this particular issue since there's a really selfish part to it

like boo hoo you wont smell a flower again jesus

sorry i wont post again it's probably not good for anyone

i know thats ur life choice pls dont be offended

some ppl go and put it on the line and try to make something of themselves

some go to church and become a nobody but god loves u and such so ur special etc

i haven't been to church since i was 12 years old.

but you go on thinking you know shit about anything, you fucking nothing turd

(using bro's account)

Long time lurker, dare if you kill yourself please post w/e to send flower first or w/e.

Been a good dude on here for a while, bummed you're at that place, but shit happens.

Back