Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

WRONG

the owner of this thread is vanster b/c vanster owns tribalwar gaming news

Well, it's true that I could make a thread that would be several pages by morning, 90% of the posts would be by meth-head (or whatever his problem is) Tele.

It's kind of a crappy honor, when a forum that you've frequented nearly 20 years is on its last legs, and they crown you. Ugh. If any of the old guard still bothered to be here, if PubKnight, Aestis, WarWitch, and so many others. . .all gone. Save the white supremacists, nobody cares about this forum now; it is a haven for Nazis that require anonymity.

Cliffs: Just because I can make a thread about butterflies go 9 pages, doesn't mean this place is in good health.

Simply look at the "pic of you" thread, the number of times Havax has posted in it, considering and rating pictures of men he doesn't know, and the number of times he's disparaged gays for being gay. I've never seen a man that hates gays so clamoring and happy to look at and rate photographs of men.

well vanster, u just wait and i'll flood post the shit out of that thread and u will see a tru display of some fat drew carey looking motherfucker bagging on internet pics while not posting any of his own

btw i only wish i could be as attractive as a fat drew carey looking motherfucker

Well, it's true that I could make a thread that would be several pages by morning, 90% of the posts would be by meth-head (or whatever his problem is) Tele.

It's kind of a crappy honor, when a forum that you've frequented nearly 20 years is on its last legs, and they crown you. Ugh. If any of the old guard still bothered to be here, if PubKnight, Aestis, WarWitch, and so many others. . .all gone. Save the white supremacists, nobody cares about this forum now; it is a haven for Nazis that require anonymity.

Cliffs: Just because I can make a thread about butterflies go 9 pages, doesn't mean this place is in good health.

Simply look at the "pic of you" thread, the number of times Havax has posted in it, considering and rating pictures of men he doesn't know, and the number of times he's disparaged gays for being gay. I've never seen a man that hates gays so clamoring and happy to look at and rate photographs of men.

ahhahahahaha i wish you could see how much of a stupid faggot ur are, vanster. but alas, you'll never understand.

can i ask did you do that because you couldn't get woman? and it was easier to get men?

Or were you molested as a child?

You are not very good at obfuscation. Prob best you start hitting the bottle again.

EDIT: While the former it totally correct the latter was me just me being flat out mean to you using one of your vices against you.

1. Bedded well over 200 females. Can pick up my phone and have a gash here no prob.
2. Bedded more men than females. Can pick up phone and have one here no prob.
3. Both are equally useless and annoying to me. Which is why none of them are here and will not be here.
4. Old man is confirmed pedo. Mother told me the other day I was kidnapped when I was 2 so anything is def possible.
5. I'm a starboy. Didn't you know?

:lol:

Spoiler

Last edited:
Back