i fucking hate israel

Ok, so now Israel confirmed that they attacked in international water.

Furthermore the weapons they found on board were supposedly taken from the Israeli soldiers and used against them (2 pistols, also gj Israeli soldiertraining).

This obviously justifies killing 19 people.

Ok, so now Israel confirmed that they attacked in international water.

Furthermore the weapons they found on board were supposedly taken from the Israeli soldiers and used against them (2 pistols, also gj Israeli soldiertraining).

This obviously justifies killing 19 people.

You must have missed my video that shows the Israeli soldiers being attacked.

So you don't know how the state of Israel was formed, thats fine, just dont pretend to

I do know how it was formed, and it was a huge fucking mistake to begin with. What has that to do with me saying it's retarded that Israel can basically do what they want with little or no reprocussions from the West.
They kill as they please, build homes on land that aren't in their soverignity, board ships and slaughter in international waters and tons of other shit each day.

I do know how it was formed, and it was a huge fucking mistake to begin with. What has that to do with me saying it's retarded that Israel can basically do what they want with little or no reprocussions from the West.
They kill as they please, build homes on land that aren't in their soverignity, board ships and slaughter in international waters and tons of other shit each day.

So you still dont get it

are you arabic by origin?

Then please, explain.

Why you wont listen, you will cover your eyes like the rest of these goons and continue posting about international waters and the violation of the state of israel

you are ignorant, because you choose to be and your obvious arabic nationalism wont let you be any other way.

Do you just read select portions of my posts?

I have read all of your posts

Are you going to ignore my question about your nationality?

Are the coast guard considered pirates when they board boats carrying drugs bound for the US?

i'd just like to point out that the ships in question were turkish

also they had an 85 year old holocaust survivor on board, as well as a peace prize laureate

so yeah, fucking hardcore extremists there

i'd just like to point out that the ships in question were turkish

also they had an 85 year old holocaust survivor on board, as well as a peace prize laureate

so yeah, fucking hardcore extremists there

I think they were on a different boat, one that didn't act violently or chant DEATH TO ISRAEL.

I am not remotely arabic.

I just think it's wrong that Israel gets a free pass to do whatever they want with little or no reprocussions from the West, do you agree or not with this sentiment?

I just think it's wrong that Israel gets a free pass to do whatever they want with little or no reprocussions from the West, do you agree or not with this sentiment?

The world is full of politically correct pussies.

If that were the case i would agree but it is not, that is just your blind romantic hate creating a situation that doesn't exist.

Oh you are in the absent fan club, no wonder you are anti-semitic, carry on.

Are the coast guard considered pirates when they board boats carrying drugs bound for the US?

Do the coast guard intercept these boats in US territorial waters? Then no, they are not breaking any laws. Besides drugrunner boats don't sail with a flag so it's a moot point.

The only time boarding of a ship in international waters is considered within the law is when both boats are sailing under the same flag.

Israel boarded a Turkish boat in international waters, they broke the law of the sea.

Back