Libya is falling/fallen.

This. The animals see what we have in the USA, and they're jealous. They see Americans going on ski trips, amusement parks, watching American Idol, while they live in a shit hole of guns and violence. They're all jealous of the USA. Plus the Muslims are trying to take over.

u forgot man vs food

the most amazing thing to me about NGFM is his belief that he is a typical American, and the fact he believes he understands anything.

Mideasteners taking bullets so they can ski, ride roller coasters, and watch American Idol....

Seriously, he may be the dumbest mother fucker on the planet.

the most amazing thing to me about NGFM is his belief that he is a typical American, and the fact he believes he understands anything.

Mideasteners taking bullets so they can ski, ride roller coasters, and watch American Idol....

see those are the things he does so of course everyone wants to do the same things too.

they probably read his blog

and by they I mean the dirty arabs.

Actually I agree with NGFM a little.

The barbarians on the Roman frontier would routinely attack Roman areas, all the while professing their hatred of Rome and all things Roman.

Meanwhile, on every attack, they'd bring back Roman goods, adopt Roman battle tactics, incorporate Roman engineering into their own, imitate Roman style dress, etc etc.

Well... swap all that with rollercoasters and it's basically the same thing.

Ghadaffi calling himself the leader of a revolution after 40 years of dictatorship...

Seems like he flew in the mercenaries to fight with the 'crazy drugged up youth' in order to declare that they were taking over the country in order to get the people behind them to force the mercenaries out.

Hell yeah man, I'd risk getting a bomb dropped on my head for a chance to ride SheiKra!

Actually, if the bomb just landed near me, and blew me a hundred feet into the air or so.. that'd be kinda like riding SheiKra.. Hell, maybe that's their actual motive? They don't got no coasters, so they get the air force to drop bombs near them so they can get the next best thing!

Libya is going to stop shipping oil.

http://af.reuters.com/article/energyOilNews/idAFLDE71L1OB20110222

2010%20Oil%20Exports%20by%20Destination.gif

Last edited:
This. The animals see what we have in the USA, and they're jealous. They see Americans going on ski trips, amusement parks, watching American Idol, while they live in a shit hole of guns and violence. They're all jealous of the USA. Plus the Muslims are trying to take over.

I want to see the world through NGFMs eyes for one day. I would bet that ignorance truly is bliss.

I'm pretty sure hes just your standard issue Republican.

Yeah, why would Yankee say I'm not a typical American? I just went on TWO ski trips, visit great restaurants, work a job, drive a car, play in a band, and so on. That's typical American if you ask me.

The people in other countries have the internet and can see what we have in the USA. They live in shitty dirt huts, have no car, make $1 a day, no skiing, no roller coasters, nothing but guns. I think I'd get pissed off too if the leader lived in a palace while I lived in a dirt hut.

It's happening in the USA, the people are tired of the left spending all the money. The democratic state representatives are RUNNING to other states and HIDING. Indiana, Wisconsin, and soon Ohio. RUN DEMS RUN.

Last edited:
Yeah, why would Yankee say I'm not a typical American? I just went on TWO ski trips, visit great restaurants, work a job, drive a car, play in a band, and so on. That's typical American if you ask me.

The people in other countries have the internet and can see what we have in the USA. They live in shitty dirt huts, have no car, make $1 a day, no skiing, no roller coasters, nothing but guns.

merchkoolshirt1.jpg

Back