Off the Spain

Asking TW about other countries is hilarious.

Most of TW know what states border them in the South East. Some of the brighter ones know the difference between a state and a commonwealth, and at the very tip-top, can do long division.

Most of TW know what states border them in the South East. Some of the brighter ones know the difference between a state and a commonwealth, and at the very tip-top, can do long division.
True. But there might be that one guy that is not a tard.

some of us live in Europe.

watch out for portugese, they might be archaeologist students...

I've only been to Madrid and Seville on your list. Overall Spain is very cheap which is nice compared to going to some of the more expensive countries, e.g. Switzerland.

Seville is probably my favorite European city. We went in February and it was 60-70 degrees the whole time which may color my memories a bit because it was awesome to escape the snow and cold back home. Just eat paella the entire time you're in Seville, specifically seafood paella, and more specifically the seafood paella with the black ink rice. The Cathedral in Seville is awesome and also the burial location of Christopher Columbus which is kind of cool. The palace and gardens are beautiful and worth touring through. Go to a dinner and flamenco show. All the streets are lined with Orange trees (not edible) so hopefully they're blooming or whatever. I'm sure all these things are the top listed crap in a tour book but it's what I remember about Seville other than just the feeling of what an amazing place it was.

Madrid was okay but felt like any other big city. The palace and cathedral are directly across from each other and worth a bit of time. Egypt sent them an ancient tomb which we stumbled across randomly which was also kind of interesting but probably not worth a specific visit. Honestly I don't remember too much about Madrid.

I'm looking forward to going to Poland to visit a cousin. And later hope to make a trip to Spain too. Hope to be planning a trip over there in about a year. Show us some of your pictures talk to us about the food you ate and the places you went.

And I'm back. I preferred Valencia over Seville. Food was awesome, wine was awesome, and the Catholic church spends just WAY to much money on making people believe. Also, bullfighting is cruel and matadors are fucking pussies.

And I'm back. I preferred Valencia over Seville. Food was awesome, wine was awesome, and the Catholic church spends just WAY to much money on making people believe. Also, bullfighting is cruel and matadors are fucking pussies.

YEP, EVIL INSTITUTION.

NOT THE MESSAGE OF JESUS, I FIND NO FAULT IN THE GOODNESS IT PREACHES.

The best way to people's mind is through the stomach.
Nowadays the Catholic Church does very little of that.

Am I a Christian? Yes.
A churchgoer? No.
I require no middleman between myself and GOD.

Do you need the Bible? No.
The 10 Commandments is all one needs.

"We" all know, what is a goodness thing and what is a badness thing.

We are going to Madrid, Murcia, Valencia, Granada and Seville, and whatever is in between.
Has anyone been, what do you recommend, and what do we need to watch out for, such as Muslim pickpockets?

San Sebastion, Toledo, Alicante are my favorite spots

Back