Off the Spain

fatalerror

Contributor
Veteran XX
We are going to Madrid, Murcia, Valencia, Granada and Seville, and whatever is in between.
Has anyone been, what do you recommend, and what do we need to watch out for, such as Muslim pickpockets?

It was great in the nineties, they had really good calamari. Certainly has historical places in Seville. I went to a lot of European countries then, so get confused on who had what. You can never go wrong with a wine tasting. Have a great trip

We are going to Madrid, Murcia, Valencia, Granada and Seville, and whatever is in between.
Has anyone been, what do you recommend, and what do we need to watch out for, such as Muslim pickpockets?

best damn food anywhere on the planet imo

every place you go

you can't go wrong

Hilton-Madrid-Airport-6.jpg

528768847_2122008141855_adj.jpg

hilton-madrid-airport.jpg

Airport Hilton in Madrid

I am like meh let me just get a quick meal......it will suck but will work until i an go out later (since they eat so late)

nope.......best pasta ever and then they shaved some black truffles over it for me

dish was like 15 USD

to stay at this Hilton, which is better than any US hilton I have ever seen or been to, was like 110 USD that night

entire place is like that and great choice on vacation destination

just don't carry too much money in your pocket

put the rest in your shoe or some safe space.......spread it out and you should be fine

Last edited:
best damn food anywhere on the planet imo

every place you go

you can't go wrong

Hilton-Madrid-Airport-6.jpg

528768847_2122008141855_adj.jpg

hilton-madrid-airport.jpg

Airport Hilton in Madrid

I am like meh let me just get a quick meal......it will suck but will work until i an go out later (since they eat so late)

nope.......best pasta ever and then they shaved some black truffles over it for me

dish was like 15 USD

to stay at this Hilton, which is better than any US hilton I have ever seen or been to, was like 110 USD that night

entire place is like that and great choice on vacation destination

just don't carry too much money in your pocket

put the rest in your shoe or some safe space.......spread it out and you should be fine

did you just seriously tell someone to go to a restaurant in the Hilton as the go to place for spain?

OP: Personally all i know is the Zaragoza area, but honestly you are going soo many places that you dont need recommendations, You could literally spend a week at one of those locations and still not see everything. I personally like hole in the wall places to eat and enjoyed just driving around the area checking out castles in the middle of fields outside the cities.

i used to go for 2 months at a time during the summers to visit family and i could spend the entire time going to new places within a 5 mile radius of my uncles house. I wasnt even bored 1 day unless i stayed home. local food and wine and people just seem to love to be friendly. I personally think the night scene is the best so i would sleep in and get up at noonish and just do night scene shit. I would suggest cutting half ur vaca doing tourist shit during the days then the last half checking out the night scene and club hop.

did you just seriously tell someone to go to a restaurant in the Hilton as the go to place for spain?

sort of like how you also couldn't suggest just one location......I was talking in generalities

If the food at an Airport Hilton was better than anything I could find in the States.....the best pasta I have had relative to being stateside.......it should be indicative that the food is overall better everywhere in that Country

the type of food experience you can expect to anticipate

that is what I got out of my NGFM style post

:shrug:

I love tapas and this is the tapas capital of the world

Back