[T2] Vengeance mod

Yes it does break but it is only if your going like 300+ kph then boost away from the PoA (point of attachment).

YOU STOLE POST 500!!!!

Sopo said:
Yes it does break but it is only if your going like 300+ kph then boost away from the PoA (point of attachment).

YOU STOLE POST 500!!!!
Like I said, I did not fine tune it yet. In fact, the line is ridiculously weak now, but that is only to allow for proper testing. If it breaks at the right moments, then I'll make it more resistant. That would be quite difficult though without any kind of feedback from people who have played the game.

Last edited:
How do I get this mod installed onto my ENIGMA server?

I downloaded the server zip file but I have no clue what to do with the files.

Thanks!

Trancendence/Zio

Amadeu5 said:
Actually, I just noticed one more. Buy a mine and destroy it, buy another one. The game still tells you that you have 1 mine deployed.
Fixed that now.

The other "bug" is not really a bug. There is explicit code to prevent player from throwing their mines, so i'll have to wait for ZOD to give the go ahead to remove that.

Zio, unzip to Gamedata. Start it, stop it and edit the vengeance prefs file.Be sure that the players are running the client. (copied into the base directory).

Much appreciated Jim! The Enigma =E= server should be running the MOD shortly.

Everyone has done a great job on this mod so far. Great colaborative effort, and creative thinking to get all of these new features into an aged engine. Thanks!

Speaking of which, I won't be able to test if the grappler works correctly on moving targets alone. Once I get it ready, I'll need someone to assist me in the testing.

I now have a vengeance folder in my Game Data folder but I can't seem to start the server running the mod. I can start the server running classic or base, but I don't know how to execute a server and have it recognize the vengeance files. Any ideas?

Sorry to be a pain!

Thanks

Thanks guys, that worked like a charm! I edited the pref file and all is well. Let me know if there is anything more I can do from a "server" standpoint.

Thanks again!

I did a bunch of um, stuff. I fixed the mine count thing Ilys and the throw, same you did so disregard it. Umm, can I get a new list of crap so we can knock out another build?

Last edited:
Oh! Oh! Another one!

Destroying a repair turret with the rocket pod decreases the number of 'deployed' turrets by 3. So if you buy an RT, kill it with the rocket pod and buy another one, the game will say "Your team has -2 of 2 repair turrets deployed".

Amadeu5 said:
Oh! Oh! Another one!

Destroying a repair turret with the rocket pod decreases the number of 'deployed' turrets by 3. So if you buy an RT, kill it with the rocket pod and buy another one, the game will say "Your team has -2 of 2 repair turrets deployed".
The RepairTurretDeployed.onDestroyed function was missing a destroyed check, so you could destroy the deployable several times before it was deleted.

Sent ZOD some more fixes, so there may be an update today or tomorrow.

Back