[Official] Hearthstone

I know its early in the meta but im not liking these quest cards. I hope the entire meta doesn't revolve around them.

-play like a retard until quest is finished
-get op cards or buff
-stabilize
-win

I know its early in the meta but im not liking these quest cards. I hope the entire meta doesn't revolve around them.

-play like a retard until quest is finished
-get op cards or buff
-stabilize
-win

i think the quests will fall off (except maybe druid and warlock) and the meta will get faster...thats how hearthstone always is

Ya, but fun++, although like I said, to me one of the biggest changes in the game were the quests, which I'm really looking forward to. Good idea :)

problem is i gotta do like 3-4 arena runs daily or itll be next xpac by the time i get all the cards for this one lol... major first world problem :D

yup hs reddit super ragin over quest rogue

btw these pink fuckers are the bane of arena :satan:
55584.gif

k im just sitting in arena till i collect shit and they fix constructed lol

i spent like the first 2 months of msog playing arena, got like 10 legends, 1 playable finja and 1 partly playable wickerflame

2 of that stupid warrior legend, genzo, noggenfoger, and some other bullshit
on top of that constructed has been cancer

thinking of selling my acct

i never thought i'd be one of them back when i first started

but i've been having some success with some old fashioned control warrior

dirty rat is great for fucking up quest rogue combos

Anyone try this Eternal game? Mechanically it looks somewhere between MTG and HS with all of the aesthetics of HS.

I've been playing through the tutorials and I can see myself getting into it. I stopped playing HS like 3 expansions ago - could not stand the 7 month waiting periods for balance changes.

I watched Hotform rant about the devs when they had that Q&A a few months back and he pretty much summed up why HS is a dumpster fire:

It feels strange to say but yeah, this xpac has been pretty decent (if you ignore quest rogue)

I have so many great ways to screw over pirate warriors.

There is just a wide variety of viable mid-range and control decks across multiple classes that can be played against aggressive decks. So it just feels like you can play whatever you want and not get run over every single game.

Also not playing as much as with earlier expansions so it is feeling fresher longer at least.

Back