[Official] Hearthstone

Patch at the end of the month, see if they fix anything. I know they won't but still have some fun fucking around occasionally.

Should have reduced the cost of Yogg balance the nerf some.

yogg was fine in retrospect

blizzard wasted no time nerfing yogg into the ground and have done nothing about pirates...memestreets came out over two months ago.

41% of legend games involved shaman last month.

i've never seen the hearthstone community as a whole give less of a shit about the game than in its current incarnation.

ben brode is a god damn retard

Ya, I switched over to wild almost exclusively.

Game is broke.

Ho Li Fuk Blizzard makes a lot of money.

Had maybe half an hour of down time for me, but overall probably the best opening in terms of limited lag and overall loot...

90 packs...
Legendaries (6)
Jungle Giants (Druid quest)
Pyros (Mage 2/2-->6/6-->10/10)
The Caverns Below (Rogue quest)
King Mosh (Warrior 9/7)
Elise the Trailblazer (5/5 shuffle an Un'Goro pack)
Hemet, Jungle Hunter (Destroy all <3 cost cards)

1/15 on legendaries, so above average, but really only Jungle Giants/Elise are probably going to see play, which sucks because I was most looking forward to the quests

Epics (15)
Mostly the shit ones tbh, but 1/6 packs seems on the high side for epics, so will

Got at least one of each of the rares and two+ of almost all of them and got all the commons.

So overall, not great for specific cards, but enough goldens in addition to the already 14k dust means I'll just craft whatever I want to play.

im thinking i spend my 8800g on arena getting the packs that way.... may take a while lol

Ya, but fun++, although like I said, to me one of the biggest changes in the game were the quests, which I'm really looking forward to. Good idea :)

42a042a308286d0ba9d35365203f3363.png

After only 60 packs. Only two legendaries, both warlock.

:(

Had maybe half an hour of down time for me, but overall probably the best opening in terms of limited lag and overall loot...

90 packs...
Legendaries (6)
Jungle Giants (Druid quest)
Pyros (Mage 2/2-->6/6-->10/10)
The Caverns Below (Rogue quest)
King Mosh (Warrior 9/7)
Elise the Trailblazer (5/5 shuffle an Un'Goro pack)
Hemet, Jungle Hunter (Destroy all <3 cost cards)

1/15 on legendaries, so above average, but really only Jungle Giants/Elise are probably going to see play, which sucks because I was most looking forward to the quests

Epics (15)
Mostly the shit ones tbh, but 1/6 packs seems on the high side for epics, so will

Got at least one of each of the rares and two+ of almost all of them and got all the commons.

So overall, not great for specific cards, but enough goldens in addition to the already 14k dust means I'll just craft whatever I want to play.

i opened 60 packs and got 1 legendary

i'm glad i didnt spend real money on this expo

ya as excite as reddit seems about this xpo, its only cuz of how awful the meta has been. ofc in a few weeks itll start all over again.

What is cancer druid precious? Jade?

what else would it be... its literally the worst thing blizz has done to the game, and theyve done plenty of others.

Back