Wellness Check

The check out guy at PVS pharmacy has nick-named me "the Omega man."

I told him that in case of emergency, all the cute, plush Easter toy animals were toilet paper substitutes. And its always an emergency, in that kind of case.

Felt kind of sick today for awhile. It may be the stress of living in an apocalyptic, ruined city-scape under quarentine.

why are all you idiots so obsessed with testing

even if you test positive, who gives a shit? just stay at home, 80% of you will recover just fine

leave tests for the hospitals you hysterical dumbfucks

this

the tests are for people who have already been hospitalized based on symptoms alone

this

the tests are for people who have already been hospitalized based on symptoms alone
The tests are for those 65+, have a temp of 99+, symptoms, and an appointment. Or they are for 1st responders.

The problem is this doesn't count workers at nursing homes. That's why people in nursing homes are dying. The workers are sick, keep working, don't get tested, and the entire facility becomes infected.

Look at Samuel, he had the flu, didn't get tested. It's not easy to do it.

Broward went to shelter in place. I feel fine, no symptoms.

auto traffic = very light and enjoyable
dog walk traffic = leash to leash hey lady keep that rat away from me. no she's really friendly though she just plays rough

auto traffic = very light and enjoyable
dog walk traffic = leash to leash hey lady keep that rat away from me. no she's really friendly though she just plays rough

not in my neighborhood

these "ppl" never take their pits or chihuahuas out on walks - they just leave the chain link fencing in poor enough condition for the dogs to get out and walk themselves

so far so good

my local brewer (seismic) sold me 4 6 packs and a roll of toilet paper for 30 bucks

Back