Sri Lanka bombings

The problem is Islam and the Quran, it has over 100 violent verses telling Muslims to kill those who don't believe. If you convert, you're supposed to give everything you have.
The Quran's Verses of Violence

All religions are outdated, made thousands of years ago before modern times. To me, the writers were drunk on wine and the stories passed down kept getting changed.

Christianity is good, teaches values, but the stories of how it all started are whacked. It's a cult, asking everyone to give all time and money through guilt.
Adam and Eve (came from a rib), eat the apple and all hell breaks out, the ark, flood. Sorry, none of that happened. The Earth is more than 5k years old. When I pass, I'd love to go back in time and see exactly what happened like a movie. Like we're going to be in a room, where you can say you want to see how the pyramids were made, and you get the answer.

I've never seen an updated version of Christianity, but it would be interesting to start over and call it the modern testament. The Muslim community doesn't give a shit, they sweep the bad verses under the rug because they believe Allah's word is perfect. They call these events "isolated incidents" and don't tie them to the Quran.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

The Gospel according to Saint Robert. Well I for one am convinced :rolleyes:

I'd love too write a modern testament. The thing is, I'd start it all with the big bang, and that would blow everything out of the water Christians believe in. We could say God did the big bang, the age of the universe is 13.7 billion years, the earth is 4.5 billion years.

Would give summaries of history leading up to our current time and why the other religions are outdated, based on real history and people doing good things. Do good in life, and you go to an after life that is better, another dimension. Do bad and you come back as a bug staying on earth.

I have this idea that people end up in a room like The Matrix where they get to talk, then get sent back to earth, or move on. Something crazy is happening with the Muslims, for them to blow themselves up because they think there are 50 virgins waiting for them. If everything were to go dark, and just end, then why would someone blow themselves up? Oh, a fairy tale religion, that's why.

No he isn't, he's the living, breathing, stereotype of a one watt bulb. And you're not as smart. Quite an achievement.

Look how easily you downplay how amazing a 1 watt bulb is. As far as the universe is concerned, the difference between a 1 watt bulb and a million watt bulb is nothing.

Look how easily you downplay how amazing a 1 watt bulb is. As far as the universe is concerned, the difference between a 1 watt bulb and a million watt bulb is nothing.

I don't know what your point is, and neither do you, but shut up.

Back