Date for work christmas party cancelled. Now WTF.

A 6 and a half foot blonde with a bad memory?

I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that her car insurance is astronomical.

Not to mention feeding a gariffe, gotta be expensive.

Where is the party? Go stag but don't get drunk. You could meet someone (not a co-worker). I'd stay an hour, eat the food, have a couple drinks, then go home to get buzzed.

Last edited:
Not to mention feeding a gariffe, gotta be expensive.

Where is the party? Go stag but don't get drunk. You could meet someone (not a co-worker). I'd stay an hour, eat the food, have a couple drinks, then go home to get buzzed.

It's at my boss's house. That was essentially the plan. I have this weird problem where I drink too much and say things I shouldn't - so I didn't want to stay too long. Ya, I probably got ditched no denying that. I was looking forward to this cause in the past week I bought a newish car, new swag, and had some nice arm candy - things were looking up.

Just spent my Friday night taking my elderly neighbor to the store and then came home and rolled some cigarettes for her while she's hacking from what I presume to be bronchitis or lung cancer.

Life is a bitch.

bigger lol @ "I forgot my family Chrismas Party was that night"

yeah -0 she's been going to every Christmas of her life, you don't forgrt when it is

loser
lonely neckbeard cant get a girl
try MGTOW for Xmas bucko

I have this weird problem where I drink too much and say things I shouldn't - so I didn't want to stay too long.

yeah that's pretty weird, you are a unique snowflake

you should tell girls you meet about your special individuality and how you are 'just different' from those other guys

also show them your fedora collection

Dxt6cCG.jpg

:cheers: Merry Christmas

The booze makes your true feelings come out. You either have a couple drinks and leave, or stay completely sober hoping to meet a chick who doesn't work at your company. I've been to a few parties at a bosses home, they're boring. Stay for an hour and disappear.

These types of parties are for the kids. He'll probably rent a bounce house. It would be an interesting challenge for you to stay sober by drinking water the entire time, but the urge to drink booze will be overwhelming with a full bar.

Be happy you're single right now. Don't have to buy a chick anything. Don't have to go to her party. Stay like this through Valentine's day. Plan a solo ski trip.

Last edited:
Back