[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Amazon.com: Hunting Hitler: New Scientific Evidence That Hitler Escaped Nazi Germany eBook: Jerome R. Corsi: Books

Not a conspiracy theorist at all...

Maybe you should pick up his birther book havax. It can be had for a cool $0.25.

:lol:

History Channel has a series based on this and they talk a lot about Jerome Corsi's theory that they explore and turns out its not such a conspiracy seeing how there are entire tows in south America with 20-30,000 Germans living in them all speaking German. Its pretty interesting and explores something most people just dismiss right away.

Hunting Hitler

I mean he's not even posting and you're whining about him but even as I write this is I realise that's par for the course with you angry oldies :)

I mean he's not even posting and you're whining about him but even as I write this is I realise that's par for the course with you angry oldies :)

:rolleyes:

that's right, i'm bringing back the rolleyes.

obvious trolls are getting it, because that's what they deserve.

the other day I mentioned this hilarious commercial and there was like 3 pages of people losing their shit over the fact that I ride bikes

The cognitive dissonance must be astounding honestly

History Channel has a series based on this and they talk a lot about Jerome Corsi's theory that they explore and turns out its not such a conspiracy seeing how there are entire tows in south America with 20-30,000 Germans living in them all speaking German. Its pretty interesting and explores something most people just dismiss right away.

Hunting Hitler

Does that come on right after Ancient Aliens?

Does that come on right after Ancient Aliens?
Wait... you mean to tell me that you actually believe that the Nazi's didn't bail out of Germany and set up shop in S. America?

Oh... I get it... you believe in Russian propaganda - the story where they discovered Hitler's body from suicide?

:lol: Phaytal believes in Russian propaganda.

Back