storytime - i got punched in the face by a girl tonight

naptown

Veteran XV
tl;dr
cliffs

i'll give you background info, my neighbor is some really nice country girl that always comes up to my apartment to see what i'm doing. well i asked her if any of her friends were coming down this weekend from home. she said yes, she was bringing a friend she graduated high school with down. well about 7-8 people were in my apartment and this girl shows up. well, my neighbor nicely warned me that her friend was really really really sensitive and moody... basically she told me she was fucking crazy. i was like awesome cause i'm not all there either. either way she warned me because she knows how quick i can set someone off verbally. well, this girl that comes over is semi-attractive but already shitfaced from wherever she came from. i joke around with her, shes really funny plays along and shit but then she starts talking about how she hates niggers. i don't give a shit about that except then she starts talking about my music and my condo.... anyway i keep like 10 pair of my brand new jordans on my floor all in order. its stupid that i keep my shoes out here but who gives a shit, its my fucking place. well she took the newest pair of shoes and said these are nigger shoes and threw them. after all the joking of the evening i got immediately serious and told her they were worth more than her paycheck. so she decked me in the face out of absolutely no where. i got in her face and begged her to do it again. she got really scared. so i binded her hands up and threw her on the llanding just outside of my place as hard as i could. she literally bounced off the concrete. bleeding and scraped up she didnt look back.

everyone in the apartment is shocked but after she left they all agreed and told me i did the right thing. then the girl texted her friend which didnt leave after what she did, she said she was calling the police. her friend (the nice neighbor) told her that it would be stupid because she deserved what she got. (her face and arms are scraped up from how hard i bounced her out of my place)

now i ask you, would you just take it and play it off or am i right for what i've done. i could still go to jail tonight.

i mean i joke with you dudes and im never serious but i'm serious, this girl bounced off the fucking concrete. all i could think about was for real choking this girl out and throwing her in the river near here. thank god i had people at my place to keep me cool. oh well. i figured it was interesting enough to post about side i kicked everyone out and now i have tons of booze and pills.

i leave you with my mark that she left me.

bhkh8h.jpg

Back