Christians believe the world ends May 21, 2011

why you so angry fngr, why cant you be mellow like us atheists
I had an epiphany the other day that most Atheist are actually probably Apatheist (maybe even you).

Apatheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An apatheist is someone who considers the question of the existence of gods as neither meaningful nor relevant to his or her life.

Unlike Theists, Agnostics, Atheists, etc, the unique feature of an Apatheist is that if it were possible to prove that God exists, their beliefs and behavior would not change. Similarly, there would be no change if someone proved that God does not exist.

I'm still torn between if I'm one of the following 3:

Agnosticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Agnostic atheist

Agnostic theist

Apathetic or Pragmatic agnosticist

medium_RaptorJesus.gif

Hey guys, its the 21st here, nothing's gone down yet. I will keep you up to date if I see any signs of the Rapture heading our way.

Never heard that term before. It actually does come close to how I view the matter and life in general. It's not that I don't believe, it's that people claim to know the unknowable which, to me, has rendered the word "God" empty and meaningless. We pile on beliefs and preach them as facts. That should start screeching any sharp minded persons bullshit alarm.

god can only be defined as the unknown, appending any more descriptions to this concept (such as a being that makes your wishes come true when you clap your hands) is like trying to build a house on a cloud... and in the case of christians, they built a fuckin castle.

I am going to jerk off right at 6:00 so at least I will die with my cock in my hand not really sure why that is important to me but it is

it's not supposed to end until tomorrow @ 6pm (timezone undeclared)

Oh wait, so God did a deal with the USA and said "sup guys, you know, get your shit in order before 6pm kay?"

And Americans wonder why the world thinks they're arrogant ... I mean fuck, you cunts even think God only give half a shit about you guys and nobody else.

Well, as I said, its the 21st here and shit hasn't gone down yet, so god must have had a double take and abandoned you tards.

And the sun gone dark? And the moon stopped shining? And Jesus appearing out of the clouds and causing all the tribes of the world to mourn? This all happened within a generation of when this was written?
Actually yes. Stones also cried out. You missed that part.

The bible is simply what God has chosen to reveal to the reader...

It's not supposed to be a technical manual on how to run your own Universe.

All it "revealed" to me was the fact that it belongs in the fiction section of every book store and library

Back