let us have a fireside chat.

I find that whenever I hear a hot chick sing, with a bit of talent behind her, I find her music a thousand times better than if she was only mildly attractive. I've noticed that this has lead to a rather odd playlist for my music.

I've also found Natalie Imbruglia hot since I first saw her. I remember it was sometime way back in either 97 or 98 with her torn video on VH1. Those eyes, those lips, and that short hair, to this day I find girls with short dark hair insanely attractive. She hit me when I was young and it will probably always have an effect on what I see as beautiful. With what was said above you will also find her music on my mp3 player.

Music-wise I've found myself going on a jazz/blues phase lately. I mean if you were to go through what I listen to you would find everything from classical, old rock, new rock, blues, and rap but I go through phases where I favor one greatly over another. In the blues/jazz bit there's just something about the simplicity that appeals to me right now.

I'm installing arcserve on this novell server now

my god overnight shift here is boring. This is the most exciting thing I've had to do today by far.
Sounds like a dream job to me.
I was hoping to get an it job before i went back to school.
then it went to shit
and i will have my first degree in a week.

PS
is anybody else getting this shit
This forum requires that you wait 200 seconds between posts. Please try again in 121 seconds.

Sounds like a dream job to me.
I was hoping to get an it job before i went back to school.
then it went to shit
and i will have my first degree in a week.

PS
is anybody else getting this shit
This forum requires that you wait 200 seconds between posts. Please try again in 121 seconds.

looks like rayn is fucking with you

it's not really a dream job when i have to actually leave to fix a server. I'd much rather do things remotely, but customers pay extra for he remote stuff.

:bigthumb:

I got an email from the ex yesterday. Apparently I left my old bicycle there and completely forgot about it. Guess I should get that.

true story: my brother got divorced from his cheating wife after 10 years of marriage. he paid an absurd amount of alimony to her for 3 years in exchange that she would not get any percentage of his business.

she lived the life for 3 years. had a decent house, nice car, and shopped to her hearts content. didn't invest jack shit.

3 years later now she works for a used car salesman as a secretary and can't afford anything. sold her house and moved in with friends of our family that she barely knows. her life is the dumps. she used to be a very attractive specimen too. now she's just old and doesn't take care of herself.

too bad so sad.

this is why i will never marry. i have bad taste in women too so why bother.

sonofabitch, i actually have to walk to the console so i can install iprint

see you in a minute fuckers

I'm installing arcserve on this novell server now

my god overnight shift here is boring. This is the most exciting thing I've had to do today by far.

Sounds pretty similar to my job. Overnights fixing shit when nobody else is around. I get a lot of free time to browse TW and watch movies. I kinda feel guilty being paid doing what I do.

thats why you get a pre-nup

just tell her you jointly own something with your brother/sister and it would be unfair to said brother/sister for you to risk the possibility that it could ever be split up

thats my plan

also kura why do you have a girlfriend
as i', getting drunker, that seems like a good question

i don't know
i think i mostly got suckered into it
i was like
hey
she's cute and seems fun
and then it was like
oh
she's my girlfriend now
hmm

(for full effect, you need to read that "hmm" as a ralph cirella style "hmm.)

:bigthumb:

I got an email from the ex yesterday. Apparently I left my old bicycle there and completely forgot about it. Guess I should get that.
what happened with your ex?

you seemed pretty jazzed for a while

for a moment i almost thought there was hope in life

then you rejoined the ranks.

wait rayn actually restricted you to 2m between posts?

that is pretty passive aggressive

considering that he is the one who convinced colosus not to ban you after the poll

Back