Why so emo?

some high class rich fag party on mich ave then the next night was hydrate and some other fag place

i started a fag brawl

apparently its not cool to hit on the only girls hanging out with a group of fags

yeah those fags will slap the shit out of you.

<@fraggle> i didnt fucking harass the guy
<@fraggle> its so fucking stupid
<@fraggle> i called and hung up when the machine picked up
<@fraggle> jesus

yeah those fags will slap the shit out of you.

actually i watched one of the guys i went to the bar with punt an asian fag in the face after hitting him in the face and dropping him in one punch

it was impressive for a fag fight

rayn this might seem ufcked up but i was always under the impression that since kura lived in CT and you live in west CT near NY one time during the last 8 years you and kura met near NY and you had a discussion and decided you wouldn't ban him for trolling

i know it never happened but it seems like a cool thought
what the hell, i have very little contact with kurayami. as I said, the couple of times i replied to a few of his troll threads he tried to troll me about playing MMORPGs. I don't even read his shit and although I don't like to see people get harassed IRL as a result of this forum, I'm not weeping for the loss of his posts derailing every fucking thread. I wish I could lose a few more of you retards.

rayn i honestly cant figure out if you hate me or not

i know at one point you called me psychotic for registering smurf accounts on TW and you unbanned me cause you felt it was easier to handle me that way

<@fraggle> i didnt fucking harass the guy
<@fraggle> its so fucking stupid
<@fraggle> i called and hung up when the machine picked up
<@fraggle> jesus
listen i deleted the first thread as a warning and he came back and reposted it. he's got a record of being banned how many times? I don't need to be baby sitting the forum because fraggle thinks its funny to be a retard. I just wish people would call the police instead of bothering me.

rayn i honestly cant figure out if you hate me or not

i know at one point you called me psychotic for registering smurf accounts on TW and you unbanned me cause you felt it was easier to handle me that way
i think you're a decent guy but i don't understand how involved you've become in forum drama. i am pretty detached from all of this so its hard for me to understand.

listen i don't dislike fraggle i think he's ok. I don't like banning people at all but harassing people IRL and then making threats at others to do the same thing is fucking insane and I can't have that. with many things i can put myself in the mindset of others and wrap my head around why they do that do, but as I've said before I can't fathom taking any retarded shit any further. much like this thread, in which you're sitting around talking about the anonymous brother of some dude on the internet that isn't even here. you can try and justify this shit but it's bizarre and you're not going to change my opinion on that. i'm pretty objective on this shit and just reading through the page of the thread has be going wtf?

logrolled posted orbital's phone number as a new thread and no one gave a shit, even though he got it through much creepier means than isuk

i called orbital on the phone and no one gave a shit

cyanide called my mom on the phone and told her i sold coke and no one gave a shit

triple traveled to kurayami's address, took pictures and made a thread about it, and no one gave a shit

fraggle calls kurayami and hangs up = ban

forgive me if i dont understand your thought process even after that rambling post you made attempting to explain it

i dont know but your honestly the only admin I like rayn

and i kind of respect you cause you have a real job etc and your more fair then the other admins

you also seem like you would be normal in real life and you dont really care that much about the forum

i'm not trying to kiss your ass either, i will openly say that i hate colosus and think he's a lazy fat piece of scum especially when he was admin and hung w/ badmofo etc

at least he helps pay the bills though

beren is more pathetic that colosus he is also a creationist

again rayn is by far the coolest admin he is pretty level headed and he knows a shitload about finance... id like to sit down and talk about investments with him at lunch

forgive me if i dont understand your thought process even after that rambling post you made attempting to explain it
i'm not really concerned with you understanding it. the fact of the matter is that if you become such a nuisance that i have to pay more attention to this forum to clean up your messes than I want to you're a liability. particularly when you have a track record of being banned and I've gone against the opinions of other staff and given you multiple chances.

can i become an admin until spring time

its so cold out that i'd rather sit at home on the weekends than go out and party

i'll babysit

i'm not really concerned with you understanding it. the fact of the matter is that if you become such a nuisance that i have to pay more attention to this forum to clean up your messes than I want to you're a liability. particularly when you have a track record of being banned and I've gone against the opinions of other staff and given you multiple chances.

shrug

as long as you admit it's a completely arbitrary process with no actual defining logic there's not really much i can argue with

Back