Why so emo?

fraggle was on his way out before he started calling people, he was on his way out since i unbanned him, i don't know why anyone is surprised at the inevitable.

what does 'on his way out since i unbanned him' mean

all he's done since you unbanned him is make awesome posts and threads on your internet forum

entrepreneurship and finance

aka a joke major
well finance is good i have no idea what the first part of that means though. I work in financial services though and let me tell you everyone is hurting right now and I don't see it getting better.

rayn im finance too

thursday night = bar night

friday = sit inside and smoke ( i don't smoke/drink) or watch a movie night

sat = house party or bar night part 2

no one does shit on friday at college for some reason to fucked up broke from thursday

my classes are easy i ace them all and i essentially just sit in my townhouse since i dont have to work or do anything else my parents pay the bills

im either at home relaxing, at school, or partying

what does that have to do with anything

if you banned people for being sociopathic kurayami would have 5000 total posts and isuk would be driving an ice cream truck

rayn im finance too

thursday night = bar night

friday = sit inside and smoke ( i don't smoke/drink) or watch a movie night

sat = house party or bar night part 2

no one does shit on friday at college for some reason to fucked up broke from thursday

my classes are easy i ace them all and i essentially just sit in my townhouse since i dont have to work or do anything else my parents pay the bills

im either at home relaxing, at school, or partying

thursdays are thirsty thursdays. $1 or $2 you call it. no one here goes out friday or saturdays. well some do but it's the douchebags

rayn this might seem ufcked up but i was always under the impression that since kura lived in CT and you live in west CT near NY one time during the last 8 years you and kura met near NY and you had a discussion and decided you wouldn't ban him for trolling

i know it never happened but it seems like a cool thought

if you banned people for being sociopathic kurayami would have 5000 total posts and isuk would be driving an ice cream truck

i see him driving the oscar meyer weinermobile. agree to disagree?

rayn this might seem ufcked up but i was always under the impression that since kura lived in CT and you live in west CT near NY one time during the last 8 years you and kura met near NY and you had a discussion and decided you wouldn't ban him for trolling

see what i mean

this is quality ice cream truck material

yo kotz did you know i went to hydrate when i was in chicago and that was the most fucked up experience of my life

nappy boy and pretty boy nappys cool homo friend were in Chitown partying for new years

where did u end up going nap?

some high class rich fag party on mich ave then the next night was hydrate and some other fag place

i started a fag brawl

apparently its not cool to hit on the only girls hanging out with a group of fags

listen i don't dislike fraggle i think he's ok. I don't like banning people at all but harassing people IRL and then making threats at others to do the same thing is fucking insane and I can't have that. with many things i can put myself in the mindset of others and wrap my head around why they do that do, but as I've said before I can't fathom taking any retarded shit any further. much like this thread, in which you're sitting around talking about the anonymous brother of some dude on the internet that isn't even here. you can try and justify this shit but it's bizarre and you're not going to change my opinion on that. i'm pretty objective on this shit and just reading through the page of the thread has be going wtf?

Back