Joplin, MO tornado pictures

i hope jomo is ok that's for sure.. but the same counts for all the other people over there.. i just don't understand and i never will be able to: why do you keep living in an area that keeps getting fucked over by stuff like this?

and where do you live?

And this is why I don't live in Missouri anymore. Looting only happens when there's stuff left to loot.

there's a state farm tent in the background of one of them pictures

because they're on the fucking ball

I hate the way they portray whites in the media. If you see a white family, it says they’re looting. See a black family, it says they’re looking for food. And you know that it’s been five days, because most of the people are white. And even for me to complain about it, I would be a hypocrite because I’ve tried to turn away from the TV, because it’s too hard to watch. We already realize a lot of people that could help are at war right now, fighting another way, and they have given them permission to go down and shoot us.

Obama doesn’t care about white people.

You must watch a special brand of TV...

After seeing all these pictures of damage and hearing how documents, photos, and valuables etc. wind up far away from where they were it always makes me wonder, who ends up finding a dildo in their yard?

I was getting a flat tire fixed this evening when a funnel cloud formed above the Galleria (St. Louis) across the street. Was pretty fucking scary. Nothing came of it, but scary...

I was getting a flat tire fixed this evening when a funnel cloud formed above the Galleria (St. Louis) across the street. Was pretty fucking scary. Nothing came of it, but scary...

i dont even care about funnel clouds or any of that shit at this point

since april its constantly stormed and been severe weather here and im getting too used to it

Back