Borderless

No shit. I put my wife's kid.. not stepson. I never tried to be anything and he was 15 when I met him. I put him and his friend through school for RN. They will have no problems finding jobs for the foreseeable future

I've been looking for a doctor for years to no avail. I'm not sure they even exist.

Did YouTube pull this?
maybe?
The initial upload was wonky. It wasn’t appearing correctly, no notifications...people could only see it in her playlist. they also wanted to do a premiere live stream type deal but that either was cancelled or didn’t work.

She almost immediately put up a second version that wasn’t censored that I’ve heard of.

I’m inclined to think YouTube’s shitty system messed up which it does all the time. Or maybe an automated system nabbed it given her account being watchlisted. But I have to think if they were actively trying to block it, they would have just blocked the second upload, no?

the country only survive 150+ years without a real border, this is a crisis

A little over a hundred and fifty years ago, we were fighting Mexicans near the border for Independence and for them to get the fuck out. About time we build a wall.

Back