taking rtcll out of draft or not

:lol: i neg repped you for a month telling you to kill yourself, thats what you remember

and i'm great buddies with joemama5000 and me and tictac hang out and talk all the time

and i haven't played for a decade

YOU brought up this whole crazy suicide thing that you claimed was a big troll and then literally the next post was about rtcll cancer 'make up a bunch of bullshit so ppl feel sorry for me' holy fuck lol talk about crazy

im sorry i tried to joke with you man, i wonder how you'll remember this conversation in a few months, maybe i tried to kill your mother and i'm best friends with JFK

i'm going away on the 24th for another 2 weeks if you want to make up some new stuff about me and my family when i'm not around

blah blah blah emo sperg derail from guy getting divorced by woman 10 years younger than him etc

like i said groove u want to argue go to gd i will argue with u there so will everyone else that thinks ur relationship with tictac, jm5k, and dating a freshly 20 year old girl in ur 30s is hilarious and mistake gl hf

this is a thread about rtcll being a captain in the draft tourney/actively trying to kill it

not a groove dare drama

u continue the posts just get moved to trash bin etc

welcome to my dictatorship 0wn3d

lol see this is what i mean

how many times have i told you that i've literally never spoken a word to jm5k in person or on the phone ever and only saw him once through a doorway at a wedding and we were complete enemies in tribes

and yet you still claim 'i have a relationship' with him

i saw Michael J Fox at that same wedding does that mean i have a relationship with him too? cause that would be awesome

dude, you and i hung out. i've spent infinite time more with you than i have with jm5k. i had your phone number. you think i had jm5k's phone number and we chilled at the park?

i have wayyyyyyyyy more of a 'relationship' with you by replying to your total overreaction in this thread :lol:

i mean, i could point you out in a police lineup, i couldn't do that for jm5k

(not that i would but i remember your face, i never even saw jm5k's face he was playing nintendo or something)

how many times do i have to say i aint gonna read ur posts if they arent about rtcll being a fag/debating if he should be kicked out of the draft or not

u want to emo derail or try to get into further argument here make a gd thread

the derail in this thread is bad but people shouldnt shut up about this

its the difference between more faggy shit like NEVER CHASE AS HOME D OR U R BAD AT TRIBES I KNOW BEST AND EVERYONE ELSE'S OPINION IS WRONG

or LETS BAN MILKMAN FOREVER FROM OUR COMMUNITY OF 10 PEOPLE

or LETS BAN DARE HES KILLING TRIBES DESPITE ORGANIZING FIRST LT PUS IN A YEAR

i have no interest in playing competitively vs a faggot rager that attempts to derail or sabotage everything they're apart of

doing it a few times is cool. i do it too. but every single time? fuck that.

id rather play with blatant cheaters than egotistical "pro gamer" cheaters like rtcll so i need an incentive here to shut up about this beyond ppl not liking drama

w5CsyYPylBGKOR3T8R4VaPhhdlBtbveXnCOSaausnkO7CmC4_PzSJzqN8vWeQHUw_5RP=w300

I jokingly say I'll captain the swine pits playing off of green saying rtcll should captain the tier 4 players. this is clearly a joke as I can't stand green as you should know. You pm me and give me draft times to which I reply I was clearly not serious but if you absolutely need a captain I'll do it to save the draft.

If I wanted to derail this draft I wouldn't offer my help to be the lone remaining captain; I'd clearly just not show up to the draft. Don't get me wrong I don't like you and you don't like me but you're capable of making up other things other than "rtcll is sabotaging draft and pickups plz"

you had a direct quote at the top of a new page in the tourney thread page 3 simply stating

i will captain the players coming out of the swine pits shoveling up all the swine shit

that doesn't sound sarcastic to me sorry. especially when you are a cynical/raging person all the time. reading that as sarcasm and not just cynicism would require a person to be psychic

and again this isnt the first time uve done some bullshit like this

quit doing this fag shit in t1

u said ud captain so captain if not dont captain dont go fucking around with O IL LCAPTIAN then a week later LOL JK

thats the kind of troll shit id pull on t:v or t:a players not t1 ppl

Last edited:
also this isnt about me not liking you for some unprecise reason rtcll

this is about you:

-consistently being emo, raging, unchill, shady, for years
-trying to fuck up various tribes 1 related things in the past
-getting caught cheating in pus during a competitive period in 07/08
-the behind closed doors bullshit u do with the right wing military fags sharp etc
-trying to play t1 players and its community like high school politics
-being cucked by bron then crying about it LOL

now you've done 2 different things to fuck with my draft and pu revival in the span of a week

1 being muting me during pus i organize the other being volunteering to captain a small but important annual tourney then after things are planned out saying LOL j/k im not captain

like i said 3rd time ur banned faggot 0wn3d i gave u many chances added u to fb (at ppls request) and tried to make peace on various occasions throughout the years

in my personal opinion i think at this point all u have going for you is that ur a good killer chaser or else many other ppl would tell u to shove off too

fuck urself clean up ur act and no more fag shit pls thx

Last edited:
to put this another way

ur a fag but everyone is a fag at some point 17 years of faggotry isnt too long to change go to conversion therapy renounce ur gay ways embrace christ like green and i have and u will not encounter any negative drama in any tourney i am running

if not prepare 4 nuclear troll nexting war which is liek my fav passtime ever gl hf

this is tw not ogl or twl

Last edited:
Back