taking rtcll out of draft or not

ya i messed with a my little pony fav char draft on tumblr too that is totally the same as fucking with a tribes 1 draft like rtcll is because it has the draft word in the title

dumb neckbeard lets compare tv and t:a drafts to t1

i dont get it you used to be sooo proud of messing with people and trolling pubs/pu's and thought it was so hilarious

can you really blame me if it seems like you're joking when you talk about how a capt not capt'ing is some huge dramatic event

LOL

do u not read gd i still fuck with ppl

i just dont want MY draft fucked with by a known cheating highschool drama causing faggot (career faggot for 17 years now)

you want to support rtcll who supported ur friend milkman being permanently banned from tribes by psycosayo by all means do it

im not tolerating that shit

try to oust me if u want look what happened to vandal the randal LOL

if twl was around id just link u to the threads proj made trying to do this to me in his own community (which backfired horribly)

eventually he just chilled out

which is what i hope rtcll does

because tho this captain shit is not a big deal

rtcll has a history of doing emo shit to cause pointless dramas and has done MANY MANY things this year alone to fuck with the tribes community in total not just me

and ppl have spoken up about this

u support his attitude/behaviour ur a fucking loser

Last edited:
lol i'm not siding with rtcll i have never been friends with him, if anything i think he's a dick because he accused me of cheating years ago but i dont care enough to defend him or give him shit

sorry, when i see a thread that seems to be making drama out of nothing from a guy who has a history of creating drama, then i think it has to be a joke when he says 'guys no drama please'

my bad

i have a history of creating drama but the dramas i create have reason behind them politically

rtcll is like a GOPer goober that creates drama for power and to self fellate and feel good about himself because hes emotionally reactive with anger (dangerous), insecure, lonely, and shallow irl as a person

this is my only nuance here and it is difficult for ppl to accept psych reads like that on the internet

but i am rarely wrong about these things especially with long term analysis and that is mostly y im still allowed to post as freely as i do in gd without getting nexted like most of u fags

so when i say this shit its not to make up drama out of nothing

it is a chronic issue with rtcll that is much more than just the captain instance in this pu

if he made an effort to change id be fine with this like randal the vandal but having dealt with ppl like this before they never change they rage the fuck out and quit like emo babies

heres hoping this guy just chills out captains the pu and there arent any more issues in the future cuz i dont want to ban him from the draft or tw but im totally fine doing that and will laugh my ass off if it comes to that while he cries

dare has killed tribes before

he will kill itagain

this time tho he has brought it back 2 life so he is justified in killing his creation etc

i will kill tribes again when i feel like it just like last time (which was 10 threads moved to gd, and the click on an admin button to move them back and not really ruining anything except old GD emo posters like vanster and scooby's feelings for 10 minutes)

till then u can vote me off the island or put up with my internet dictatorship

fuck yall

thats 2 much 2 read but i genuinely wish u well in the draft i really thought ur joking about this being drama tho

i mean honestly, can you blame me if at least 50% of me thinks that this new serious 'no drama' dare is actually copy and pastes of replies youve gotten from server admins and other tourney admins over the years and when its all over you're gonna be like 'HAHA I UFKIN TROLLED U GUISE SOO HARD'

i am here to run tribes as bernie sanders/noam chomsky as possible

no more behind closed doors cliques of elitist faggots

no more cheat witch hunts based off shitty demo evidence

if u can hide ur cheats well do it

if u r shocked i am able to have morality ur a sperg and dont pay attention to gd drama

ive run tourneys like these in various games (and tribes mods) to much larger success than any of these t1 drafts in the past have done (except for original throwback)

and im gonna attempt to do that with this one (60 sign ups so far i already won, and we pu daily, again i already won) and continue to promote t1 or t1 gameplay

if u wuld rather have rtcll opsayo witch hunts and where if u disagree with the opinions they kick and censor u without any discussion then please go that direction

it will be another bush style presidency in tribes

Last edited:
i'm not shocked you have morality but if you dont realize this is basically a 100% change in your personality and intentions then maybe u should write another long post about how i want to have witch hunts right after i wished you well in your draft

and i didn't participate in that milk/ops drama at all i dont know where you're getting that from

100% change in my personality?

from what you telling me to kill myself earlier this year because i advocate for euthanasia for permanently ill patients and said if ur dad was in chronic pain i was fine with him offing himself like he did

fuck you

like i said study my post history and the arguments ive taken this is no 100% change this is who i am and always have been when it comes to t1 politics

ive been like this since i was a kid and was leading teams of 60 adults in shifter

this is like saying o it was a 100% change of personality for u to build tribes talk from 1 post a year to a t1 community dare and then ruin it

i moved the threasd to gd because i was bored and because i wanted to hurt logroller feeligns okay

im sorry for that but that was in 2009? wasnt a 100% change in personality and this isnt either

this is my own drama and im enjoying seeing rtcll flail around and do extreme shit to save face like lie about cancer or spread rumors about me crashing servers and shit

it is hilarious

"the mean dare denthead wont let me be an egotistical cheating fag at the 17 year old video game time to make up a bunch of bullshit so ppl feel sorry for me and take my side :(" - rtcll

100% change in my personality?

from what you telling me to kill myself earlier this year because i advocate for euthanasia for permanently ill patients and said if ur dad was in chronic pain i was fine with him offing himself like he did

fuck you

is that really how you remember it?

you didn't post a suicide ama and when i offered you someone to talk to and you said 'fuck you you dont know anything about this' and when i provided tiny tidbits of what happened with my dad to prove that i in fact do know a thing or two about it - you got even angrier and started to make up all kinds of stuff about my dad in other unrelated threads... even when i didn't post at all for almost two weeks?

you really remember it as me telling you to kill yourself because you were advocating for euthanasia?

suicide ama?

i posted a head trauma ama about a police investigation and neursurgery faggot

it's all still available on the internet and was very highly upvoted and agreed with (1.5 million views ty)

you have to go through a qualification process to get anything posted on a forum of 8 million ppl

it isnt just "omg im sad im gonna kill myself pls upvote"

ur a fat fucking neckbeard thats friends with tictac and joemomma 5k

you dont play tribes ever and havent for a decade

and you're siding with ppl that wanted to ban you "friend" milkman from the game forever

and ya u did neg rep me for like a month telling me to kill myself so dont go taking some moral high ground

its sad ur dad offed himself but with a faggot for a son like u im not surprised LOL (see i havent changed at all fat sperg groove have i)

Back