[video] WoW Lady Gaga Has Talent :)

For someone who likes to talk about people seeing beyond appearances she sure does spend a lot of time and energy on her (silly) appearance.

For someone who likes to talk about people seeing beyond appearances she sure does spend a lot of time and energy on her (silly) appearance.

Of course she does. It's part of her act. It's called show business.

You might as well complain that pro wrestling is fake. It's not about being real, it's about putting on a show. Lady Gaga dresses like a fucking weirdo and sings catchy pop songs and makes a hundred million dollars doing it. Who cares?

it was clear that she was this talented for a long time. her music isn't bad. she is a singer songer writer with an impeccable ear for pop, which allows her to slip in craft where folks least expect it.

but lets be clear. that was the same 4-chord progression over and over. it's her lyrics & voice that shine.

still... gaga is still in the shadow of greatness

Nina Simone was born in my home town. That's not saying much, but my home town is tiny.

Last edited:
I would compare her most to Elton John in terms of going from shock fashion and pop music and transitioning into some pretty fantastic music later on. For Elton both periods have really great memorable music and he's carried his original fan base right along with him for better then 30 years.

I'm betting Gaga follows a pretty similar path.

it was clear that she was this talented for a long time. her music isn't bad. she is a singer songer writer with an impeccable ear for pop, which allows her to slip in craft where folks least expect it.

but lets be clear. that was the same 4-chord progression over and over. it's her lyrics & voice that shine.

still... gaga is still in the shadow of greatness

+1 Nina Simone was awesome. I actually got to see her perform before her death. One of my favorite song writers.

i think the reason anyone hates on gaga is because shes categorized under the pop umbrella... the same as justin beiber, rebecca black, etc. but thats like equating fine wine to fermented urine because they're both wines.

I don't understand how a musician capable of THAT can settle for doing all the absolute shit she does.

She's even more disappointing now.

No this just means she's gonna have a long carrer and 'evolve' out of her current shitty music style. It's all good.

Yeah "evolve" although she was already capable of making this music well before she was Lady Gaga.

I don't think I really have a problem with her, it's just how flamboyant she can act, and the meaningless lyrics- and how annoying her fans are. They think the shit she is making now is good... bleh.

I don't like her music but think she's quite attractive
her nose is one of her best features

aintlogical.jpg

;)

I fucking love everything she does, im not gonna go buy lady gaga posters and shit but seriously she knows how to make money and that simply pisses people off. I love some trashy pop music on occasion as much as any "good music," the problem is people are so fanatical that they either A) worship her as a god or B) take themselves too seriously and can't enjoy it for what it is.

I would compare her most to Elton John in terms of going from shock fashion and pop music and transitioning into some pretty fantastic music later on. For Elton both periods have really great memorable music and he's carried his original fan base right along with him for better then 30 years.

I'm betting Gaga follows a pretty similar path.

Lady Gaga is the Godmother of Elton Johns child.

True story...

Back