I got the ronus =//

I am a doctor.

Here is my diagnosis:

Alvarez is not lying. But there is always an underlying condition for such cases that follow a covid attack. It's a lung condition that non covid folk can resist with natural immunity. But covid compromises the body defense against this lung swelling.

Just like you can catch pneumonia after you get a cold.

Yeah, it sucked, Alvarez.

Let's just isolate and shut everything down and kill the economy. Oh wait, Trump's gone. Nevermind. Just wear the mask and avoid large groups.

I just got out of the HospitalThis has not been a fun week, but at least I have immunity from this strain for a few years.

That immunity might last only a few months.
The vaccine might last only a few months.

We might need an annual vaccine.

Damn dude that sucks ass.
When people quote the "but the survival rate!" shit endlessly your situation reminds me that there's more to this then dying.

Eh, the survival rates are still high though, this is rough I am not gonna downplay it. Man having low blood oxygen is like INSTANT exhaustion.

Good to hear you're on the mend, but you should be aware that you'll only have immunity from this strain for a few months.

I JUST spoke with Infectious Diseases and asked this question directly because I keep getting mixed information. They said that is false if getting the actual virus only led to a few months immunity there would be no chance to create any vaccine.

My immunity will be good for years for THIS STRAND. It will do nothing for another strand to their knowledge tho. (i believe there are 5 diff strands on record so far)

Last edited:
interesting. did they give you an idea of how many strains are circulating in NA currently?

The guy I spoke with said he knew of 5 strains currently.

You can go deep down conspiracy and a buddy of mine works for a pharmaceutical supplier that takes care of a bunch of companies and schedules operations etc... he had a meeting with Pfizer and a buncha others telling them to get ready for Cov-20,21,22,and 23 over the coming years....

At this point It is becoming more and more obvious to me we are ina 2 part citizen compliancy war and redistribution of wealth from smaller businesses to larger businesses. Preparing for a reset or whatever the 1st too points are hard to argue :/

There are cases of ppl coming down with two positives ~3 months apart FYI

I JUST spoke with Infectious Diseases and asked this question directly because I keep getting mixed information. They said that is false if getting the actual virus only led to a few months immunity there would be no chance to create any vaccine.

My immunity will be good for years for THIS STRAND. It will do nothing for another strand to their knowledge tho. (i believe there are 5 diff strands on record so far)

:Hmm:

Back