I just saved some girls life..

So skysnipe is so fat and gross that after he saved a girl from certain death, she chose the people that were trying to kill her over skysnipe.

i'm sure the reason the girl left with the 2 guys is because skysnipe left out the part where after he pulled his knife, the other two guys didn't care and proceeded to thoroughly beat the shit out of him anyway

i'm sure the reason the girl left with the 2 guys is because skysnipe left out the part where after he pulled his knife, the other two guys didn't care and proceeded to thoroughly beat the shit out of him anyway

Nah, I stated before that they are probably a couple and the dude is a sociopath/wifebeater or some shit.

The girl was hysterical so the only thing she could do was get in her car and drive away.

The only thing I saw is both vehicles driving in the same general direction while the car with the 2 guys in it turned on their right blinker while the girl stayed straight so it could have been an attempted rape, but I don't think anyone is stupid enough to try to abduct a girl in a well lit parking garage with dozens of witnesses.

Latest Journal
May 7th, 2005

World of Warcraft: commonly known as WoW. It is a drug. i know that because me and some of my close friends are addicted to it's glorious killing and questing for gold. for those of u who do not know what WoW is: 1. get rid of the life that u have right now. 2. get a fast internet connection 3. become hooked. WoW is kinda like everquest (if u don't know what everquest is get of the internet u don't belong here). but WoW is much better and more user friendly. Well i got 2 go play soem WoW some more.

:lol:

I GOT THIS KNIFE

edit:

INTERESTS
WoW
FAVORITE MUSIC
Linkin park Weird Al Yankovich misc.

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We should hang out sometime this somerrr. All thowe you do not have my fone numbero, but you have my email so that'll be our comunicay, as I do not use the phone avidly <_<
Ta ta,
~Xchl5oeX~ (the five is silghlent)

ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We should hang out sometime this somerrr. All thowe you do not have my fone numbero, but you have my email so that'll be our comunicay, as I do not use the phone avidly <_<
Ta ta,
~Xchl5oeX~ (the five is silghlent)

:rofl: where do these people come from

Back