Post Covid-19 predictions and discussion

There's gonna be a big push for more automation now that companies have had this sudden shock and learning curve for WFH. Cyber security will become a big thing soon as well imo.

It's pretty depressing. We have front row seats to the demise of a super power. Dumb Americans can't help themselves from fucking their country over. The irony is that they see themselves as the solution and Donald Trump as the nation's savior. Can't fix stupid :shrug:

This entire pandemic focus will magically disappear after election day.

Apparently you believe the rest of the world is "in on it" with regard to the U.S. election? So, no pandemic focus after the first Tuesday in November.

[Realizing my comment is late to the party....]

Last edited:
It's pretty depressing. We have front row seats to the demise of a super power. Dumb Americans can't help themselves from fucking their country over. The irony is that they see themselves as the solution and Donald Trump as the nation's savior. Can't fix stupid :shrug:

That is pretty laughable considering all you do is bitch and whine and vote for idiots like Biden and Bernie. It is also laughable that liberals blame Trump now for the response to the Covid-19 spread. If you go back in the time machine, "Dumb Americans" thought the same thing about Obama and he fucked us over much worse. Now it is coming to light how crooked he was along with his administration. Now you have uncle touchy as your "Savior" which is also fucking laughable. All these pseudo righteous people who got so offended with Trump are saying shit like "I don't care if Biden boiled babies, I would vote for him" and ditching the #metoo with "well Biden's accuser has not been proven yet..we will give it a pass"

#liberalhypocrisy

That is pretty laughable considering all you do is bitch and whine and vote for idiots like Biden and Bernie. It is also laughable that liberals blame Trump now for the response to the Covid-19 spread. If you go back in the time machine, "Dumb Americans" thought the same thing about Obama and he fucked us over much worse. Now it is coming to light how crooked he was along with his administration. Now you have uncle touchy as your "Savior" which is also fucking laughable. All these pseudo righteous people who got so offended with Trump are saying shit like "I don't care if Biden boiled babies, I would vote for him" and ditching the #metoo with "well Biden's accuser has not been proven yet..we will give it a pass"

#liberalhypocrisy

I'm a moderate who voted for Bush and Romney, but keep on assuming things. Look around you and tell me what is it that is so great about America right now? Does America really seem stronger and better than it was in 2016? At best we've flat-lined. Sure we got some conservative judges. Great. Literally any other republican candidate would have given us conservative judges and we wouldn't be in this shit show.

skipper i wish you the best of luck in having a reasonable exchange with scooby

i recommend a handtowel for wiping away the spittle

pay no mind if the spittle smells like rye

I'm a moderate who voted for Bush and Romney, but keep on assuming things. Look around you and tell me what is it that is so great about America right now? Does America really seem stronger and better than it was in 2016? At best we've flat-lined. Sure we got some conservative judges. Great. Literally any other republican candidate would have given us conservative judges and we wouldn't be in this shit show.

You don't think Covid19 would be in the US if we had a different president?

Let's not be ridiculous, Fool. I never suggested that.

I'm saying I think other presidents would have handled the situation better. Maybe Jared isn't the top guy for this.

having almost half the entire worlds active cases is just a sign of how well this has been handled

it's been a 10/10 from the start

My mistake, that appeared to be the context. I will say, however, that it's pretty easy to argue hypotheticals. Could it have been better? Sure probably. Who knows? If your response will always be "it wasn't to my satisfaction," well what's the point of having the discussion when there's nothing that could be said or done to affect your level of personal satisfaction?

it might be easier if you start by explaining what in your mind has been done well so far ? seems like a smaller list

Last edited:
skipper is prancing around in his pussy hat screeching about the boomer bomb he's been longing for

can't make this shit up

When Trump first blocked A lot of Asia travel to the US he was Xenophobic and Racist. (Biden included saying this) Now you have the same dipshit saying Trump should have done something sooner even though China and WHO hid this while flights from China to the US were going on as normal and yes from Wuhan.

Of course we all know coronavirus is rampant in the US because the radical left called the travel ban names like racist and xenophobic.

Come on. The travel ban is hardly the be-all-end-all of coronavirus responses. When rational people say we should have done more earlier - we're talking about things like contact tracing, testing, and not giving away our PPE to China.

The end all be all would have been notified when it was first reported.

It is rampant in the US because people dismiss the severity and idiots not paying attention to protocol. Then you have brain children like Cuomo in New York with the Nursing Home enforcement creating super clusters.

How is any of this Trump's fault? This has been your narrative and it is bogus. If anything Trump and his administration has been johnny on the spot with the PPP program, Signing wartime laws to prevent 3M shipping PPE's outside of the US etc. SO what exactly is your bitch?

thank u president trump for stopping flights from china after we already caught the virus from italy, what a great job

Last edited:
thank u president trump for stopping flights from china after we already caught the virus from italy, what a great job

You are on a level of stupid that I cannot comprehend..chaol is right there with you on a screech-fest.

The President goes of of data provided to him. He is not the Xman Professor X where he plugs in and gets all the info solo. Otherwise you can bet he would have shut that shit down faster than you can hit reply with more whining.

By all means though continue with your idiotic replies.

if we hadn't taken decisive early action we'd be sitting here with half the worlds active cases looking like completely incompetent morons

Back