[SO] Lost my gun virginity...

Dang I thought Mitch's 17-year-old daughter hijacked his account for a second, but then I saw a gun in the title.

also, you are an over 50 year old man and you have never shot a gun before? lmao what a fag

Yup - humdumpin wins. never thought I'd see it

Also
stfu mitch - you pea-sized, pussy pistol, poop pushing, pansy-ass, prostate pressing, pickle pumping, pocket protector promoting, pinafore prancing, peckerwood

Last edited:
Try turning it around

Yup - humdumpin wins. never thought I'd see it

Also
stfu mitch - you pea-sized, pussy pistol, poop pushing, pansy-ass, prostate pressing, pickle pumping, pocket protector promoting, pinafore prancing, peckerwood

Ah, yes.

Warms the cockles to see two opposing sides come together briefly, in moment of consensus, long enough to express their mutual disdain for a foreigner.

That's the American way!

I remember having a good time one Sunday watching a Pats Jets game and having a lot of fun shooting an LT Jets jersey his Girlfriend wore to the party.

Yes she took it off first.

It's ok Mitch, a lot of people don't enjoy activities they aren't good at. If you went in there shooting all bullseyes you'd probably have loved it. Sucks not being naturally talented, I guess.

also, you are an over 50 year old man and you have never shot a gun before? lmao what a fag

Yeah i had you as one of the favourites for the fag comment. Because firing a gun is a true sign of masculinity. For insecure pussies who couldn't defend themselves any other way. So good job for winning that race.

Yeah i had you as one of the favourites for the fag comment. Because firing a gun is a true sign of masculinity. For insecure pussies who couldn't defend themselves any other way. So good job for winning that race.

yeah tell us all about it he-man

Back