The Corona: Why are Americans so stupid?

lets-start-a-riot-vc-6890504.png

i think this was good practice and learning for when a legit bad virus hits. but as more time goes by, i sorta think in hindsight the better approach would be to just let the old people die more and more.

i mean...why ruin everyone's lives to save grandma? bah.

boombers ran out of shit to steal from young people, so they had to shut down what little was left of the economy and take away the service industry jobs that they'd kept kids pinned down in while themselves fraudulently occupying their real careers well past proper retirement age (2 busy looting the place and burning it down 2 save 4 retirement -- typical boomers!)

these r the "people" who spent decades @ those real careers in which they have fraudulently overstayed, dismantling their companies and outsourcing to places like CHAInuh -- we should be celebrating their demise at the hands of the chinese they traitorously empowered

Last edited:
lol what a dipshit

also, the virus is attacking the coasts and huge liberal cities. so good luck with your nice wish.

The places with the hospital capacity... if you need a rural hospital for anything at all you'll be fukt, good luck!

i hope new york, california, and washington don't suck up all the ventilators before the virus peaks in rural america in may

The places with the hospital capacity... if you need a rural hospital for anything at all you'll be fukt, good luck!

Most rural hospitals have crazy cat ladies running them. Going to one is suicide at anytime.

i hope new york, california, and washington don't suck up all the ventilators before the virus peaks in rural america in may

Already went thru here back in January. They thought it was Influenza B. They were sorta right. Rural folks will be fine. City folks not so much.

Hold up. Are you suggesting covid-19 already ran its course through your area back in January?

Absolutely. The school was even shut down for a week or two Jan-Feb. Folks up here finally got around to comparing notes.

Screens from second or third time school was closed because of it. Now mind you the school here has stayed open even when fuck ton of snow is on ground.

lP7fxM4.png

WQsWr6R.png

Last edited:
stay safe in Michigan - this thing is just getting started.

Safe and very comfy in middle of the forest full of free food, and free freshwater rural Michigan. Where we are so worried this is the first thing you see when you get off 75 to head to our town.

2MAAGUh.jpg

Good luck to you tater!

Last edited:
Back