The Corona: Why are Americans so stupid?

Trumptard still downplaying the situation while Murica soars to the #1 epicenter in the world. LOL.

Hopefully the majority of your fatalities are the trump supporters who believed the dumb Umpa Lumpa shit and did not take this seriously. Least it puts your country in a bit of a better position to elect a decent leader come the next election....

lol what a dipshit

also, the virus is attacking the coasts and huge liberal cities. so good luck with your nice wish.

not too many major us cities are republican

havax uve been reeeeing and raaaing since obama with your partisan boomerlitics

Last edited:
its like a miracle

one day it will just disappear

id like to see packed churchs on easter

wouldnt that be beautiful

its like a miracle

one day it will just disappear

id like to see packed churchs on easter

wouldnt that be beautiful
My state is in lockdown, but none of the churches are obeying/closing. The pastors need that tax-free God money to buy a new TV. Some are allowing people to send the cash in through mail if they don't want to attend, but most need to stay open so people can be shamed into dropping some cash into the Tithes/Offerings plate. :weird:

why can't they do mass on the intarwebs? we've had the internet for a long time now, no excuse to not have some way to use it to do mass group things like church groups. also, it's easy to set up a tithing system for the church with paypal/cc payments. come on man, get with the times. it's current year.

i just got a call from an australian buddy who said he was calling to warn me not to leave the house. and did i know the us doesn't have universal healthcare. are you all giant fag cowards down under there or should i ride him pretty hard?

Back