When the middle east invade briton

If they knock I try to keep them here as long as possible. I'm doing my part.

I went so many years never getting any religious door knockers (tbf I've often lived in weirdly inaccessible places)

late last year I finally had JWs turn up, they said they were offering people help with stress

I said I've got loads of video games and weed in here, im all covered on that front, but thank you guys (it was actually an older and younger woman, probably mother/daughter) and closed the door

Muslims in general are backwards animals. They are ok when its just a few, the more they congregate in an area, the more they need to be pushed back to the desert

Muslims in general are backwards animals. They are ok when its just a few, the more they congregate in an area, the more they need to be pushed back to the desert

That's a big brush you're painting with, #1, and the most populous Muslim country in the world is anything but desert, #2.

British PoPo - 'So not true
He was DE-ARRESTED'

GIPboW_XEAAcIzi

oh boy,,, gonna have new words to keep the allusion

how ya doing audience?

Allusion is a figure of speech, in which an object or circumstance from an unrelated context is referred to covertly or indirectly. It is left to the audience to make a direct connection.

I think you are deinformed

What I am alluding to is your country has been taken over in a coup by the administrative overstate fueled by an alliance of globalist money and useful idiots in your politics who sold out your nation

Back