VUG's answer on the patch cancelation

Or just the fact that practically everybody here is an asshole. I'm wondering what everyone here gets out of posting disgruntled comments day in and day out. We get it, you're a tortured artist genius who ridicules everything because you're just so brilliant. This place could accurately be described as a cesspool, and gaming company failures have nothing to do with it.

Wrong.

Read back about a year ago. Before all of these troubles began. Yes, there were a few jerks, but for the most part, Tribes Talk was filled with enthuastic community members.

That dies with T:V.

And if you think you are so much better than the rest of us, why don't you just leave?

NextGen said:
Wrong.

Read back about a year ago. Before all of these troubles began. Yes, there were a few thinking people, but for the most part, Tribes Talk was filled with enthuastic community members.

Now it's correct.

hey everyone, guess how many at sierra or vug still care, or even remember t:v

exactly! the number equals to how many people have girlfriends in this thread...

NextGen said:
Wrong.
Read back about a year ago. Before all of these troubles began. Yes, there were a few jerks, but for the most part, Tribes Talk was filled with enthuastic community members.
That dies with T:V.

T:V is pretty much the direct result of what the "enthusiastic community members" (i.e., jerks) in Tribes Talk requested.
When it was over, they didn't even give the actual tribes players reacharound.
Thanks NextGen.

Devo_N said:
T:V is pretty much the direct result of what the "enthusiastic community members" (i.e., jerks) in Tribes Talk requested.
When it was over, they didn't even give the actual tribes players reacharound.
Thanks NextGen.

You're welcome. Now go kill yourself.

Back