Do NOT like the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroPrinces
....okay thats just wrong..... I DIDNT LIKE ANYONE THERE! unless they were hott....witch everyone was nerdy so yeah....

NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may have been dr joe jacoby or nullper or any of the other drunks at the lan

what?

I read to the top of page 2, saw that this arrogant immature **** was using the term "smacktard" and declared this thread a waste of space on TW's HD.

the second someone uses smacktard (read- insult) in a TT(tribal talk) thread(forum post), the thread(see above) is officially going to degenerate (read- get worse) into a flame (read- insult) war(read- conflict). posting age by way of an insult is a bad idea. and if you dont like the game, fine. however, this is like going to the republican convention and screaming I HATE BUSH, BUSH SUCKS, HIS DAD WAS COOLER. look, just ignore the inults and stuff, no one really pays any attention anyway.

yes (affirmative, correct, right, opposite of no and wrong), let's (let us, allow us, enable us, shall we) stay (remain, still be, stick to) on (opposite of off, initiated, engaged) topic (genre, overall idea, statement, idea).

i should really get into the habit of doing this for all the smacktards and motards out there.

eeyore said:
Been playing Tribes for 5 years..my in game tag is eeyore,and I play with the Mature Asskickers (MA), mainly the BEML ladder which is still very active. .

I don't likeTV at all. It dumbs down tribes to be basically ut2004 with jetpacks.

The oob wall is an absolute sacrilege to the whole idea of freedom in tribes that was a hallmark of the game. That in itself makes me not want to play. In short: "you are in a cage. Go back to the dueling.." Screw that.

The air vehicles absolutely suck, but then the game was designed for small maps and dueling , so no need for cool vehicles like the thundersword or shrike. The game will suck without them. I like the MPB. Weapons are excellent. Physics are great. Maps are gorgeous.

They have taken out some of the best things about tribes. I enjoyed playing the beta for a few weeks, but realised I was geting bored after about 25 minutes of playing, much like the UT series. Tribes 1 or two I could play for hours on end and not get bored. Not this dog. What a shame. Tribes has become just another FPS game.

no more artful farmers who hide the small turrets in strategic places.

no more fast bombing runs.

no more fast shrike capping. Being a HOF in TV is basically useless, and there is no tension. I used to like the anticipation of looking in all directions for the fast capper coming in off a shrike....no more... just get mortared or duel.

I lost interest in the beta, basically, and will go back to playing t2 and t1 with whoever is still there. I truly hope the modders and map makers can salvage this game.

With the advanced CC and larger maps, Tribes 2 could be taken to another level by good players....using the cc and shrike radar to detect incoming enemies or their deployables; capping from a bomber.

TV is TOO SLOOOOOOWWWWWW.

No more cloakers? WTH is up with that?

The shield pack is useless.

Again, this is a very pretty, dumbed down game which I have no interest in playing. If my tribe decides to play it I will tolerate it I guess, but wiill as I said be looking for T1, T2, and Planetside for my enjoyment.

Well you know what they say, "Opinions are likes A-S-S-Holes, Everyone has one and your STINKS!" Keep this shazbot to yourself, nobody cares that your feeble minded ass can't accept change!

Last edited:
Back