[Feedback] TV Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
-cyanide- said:
jesus christ validuz is dumb

"i bound w as my buy key, but unless i press the combo really fast it selects the W load out!!!

im too fucking stupid to rebind the key so i will make a complaint! you're all morons!"

This is the thought that came to my mind, as soon as I stopped busting a lung from laughing because I was trying to figure out WHY IN THE HELL he picked such a finger twisting key layout to begin with. To start complaining about his poor keymapping as something everyone else needs to hear is just side-splitting.

Mr_Unlucky said:
This is the thought that came to my mind, as soon as I stopped busting a lung from laughing because I was trying to figure out WHY IN THE HELL he picked such a finger twisting key layout to begin with. To start complaining about his poor keymapping as something everyone else needs to hear is just side-splitting.
How is ESDF(movement) and W(quick loadout) a "finger-twisting loadout"? You're an idiot. Stop trying to look cool by hopping on a wannabe bandwagon.

Blotter said:
its funny he thinks asking who TSI is, is what makes him look like a t2 newbie :x
yea cuz me not wanting to use the blaster when I spawn (nrg weapon + no nrg pack = worthless), makes me a newbie... not only do I think youre an idiot for saying that, but I think anyone that thinks they NEED to use it (like its better than hand nades + discs.. pfft) on someone when they spawn, makes me think they are fucking newbies

to each his own, I guess

Equaknox said:
Heh, he wont stop till everyone else shuts up too. :eek:

ahh fuck um .. let him think he's cool by hanging out on a flame thread ... he's the original internet tough guy. He gets his ass handed to him everytime he loads up T2 anyways .. let him have something to look forward too :closet:

Validuz said:
yea cuz me not wanting to use the blaster when I spawn (nrg weapon + no nrg pack = worthless), makes me a newbie... not only do I think youre an idiot for saying that, but I think anyone that thinks they NEED to use it (like its better than hand nades + discs.. pfft) on someone when they spawn, makes me think they are fucking newbies

to each his own, I guess

you are a newbie

continue to play tribes2 because you dont seem to grasp the concept this is a different game

the blaster in spawn armor with no energy pack does not make it worthless

it is very effective actually

edit: blotter's post was replying to your implication that TSI is somehow well known in the tribes1 community

TSI came 3 years too late to be well known to anyone except carnova or felps45

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back