[Feedback] TV Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Validuz

Contributor
Veteran XX
[Feedback/Request] TV Blaster

Yea, since you guys are fucking up bigtime and not allowing client-side scripting... can PLEASE you add an option to drop that pos blaster when you spawn? Thanks.

*Edit* Edited topic... and added "please".

Last edited:
:ugh:

You have an exteme attitude problem.

Haven't you learned that if you ATTACK someone, they are less inclined to help you or even acknowledge you?

Guess you have some growing up to do little buddy.

:)

Yea, thanks KO... I'll keep that in mind. Now fuck off, dipshit... I could seriously give a flying fuck what you think.

If they would just allow SOME scripting, you wouldn't be seeing all these damn requests for "ResetZoom", "better invo buttons", "Hud Mover", etc ,etc... instead, we have to come to the forum and "request it". And even then is ends up getting ignored, or the obligatory "noted" comes in.

Last edited:
Theta said:
Guess making the blaster more usefull would be out of the question.
I still wouldn't use it. I spawn without an nrg pack... there's no damn way I'm going to use a weapon that uses nrg to fire.

Suddenly_Dead said:
Alt+1, and you're done? Bind a different, easy to reach key to drop blaster? I don't see why it has to be automated.
"Same reason the jump+jet was automated."

P.S. I use arrow keys, manually dropping a weapon with Alt+1 is a hassle everytime you spawn. In T2, I made a script that took care of that newbie weapon for me, when I spawn. However, the devs/Sierra have decided to fuck up the good system and not include the option of scripting those annoying little newbie features out.

Validuz said:
I still wouldn't use it. I spawn without an nrg pack... there's no damn way I'm going to use a weapon that uses nrg to fire.

Yeah because that shotgun blaster Monkey's Treehouse has sure doesn't help out recently spawned lights against HO...

RedHerring said:
Yeah because that shotgun blaster Monkey's Treehouse has sure doesn't help out recently spawned lights against HO...
TRIBES VENGEANCE, not TRIBES2 TV MOD.

Validuz said:
Yea, since you guys are fucking up bigtime and not allowing client-side scripting... can PLEASE you add an option to drop that pos blaster when you spawn? Thanks.

*Edit* Edited topic... and added "please".

I never quite understood why you need to throw the blaster away. You are just going to an inventory station anyway to suit up with the armour and weapons of you choice. If you play in spawn, then having the extra weapon is not a big deal, just exchanged it with a different one. Really, IMHO, this is really nit picky.

Validuz said:
"Same reason the jump+jet was automated."

P.S. I use arrow keys, manually dropping a weapon with Alt+1 is a hassle everytime you spawn. In T2, I made a script that took care of that newbie weapon for me, when I spawn. However, the devs/Sierra have decided to fuck up the good system and not include the option of scripting those annoying little newbie features out.
You're so terribly wrong (again).

Jump jetting was a vital move that you HAD to do to get good. Dropping a weapon on respawn is not.

If alt+1 doesn't suit you, bind it to another key. Duh.

I am sure that claiming that IG is filling the game with newbie features and fucking up by not giving you the option to disable them will surely earn you a lot of sympathy from them.

Falhawk said:
True he's got some strange notion that his opinion is somehow more important than anyone else's
Yea... I can see how having an option to throw your blaster when you spawn will totally nullify your opinion... (moron).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back