So, What Clan Will You Be?

The great thing is.. we already have some trashtalking and some e-penis measuring going on.. Building this early on, is a good thing.

It's only gonna get bigger as we get closer to Beta/Release and if T:V becomes successfull and is of high quality, were gonna see an AWESOME display of competition and fun. All these people will stick around battling it out.

But it banks, of course, on T:V's ability to be played and enjoyed on release (unlike T2, which sent people running and telling everyone it sux, which isn't good for business). GO IRRATIONAL GAMES!!!!!!!!!!! :)

CajunX said:
Everyone will lose sooner or later. I just think 5150 will be hot out the gate. When released it's going to be 2 groups of idiots fighting it out. The group of idiots that work together better will win the most early on.

Hardly...its not like we've never played tribes before...this isn't an advanced tactical rpg...I think the top teams from T1 and T2 will be extremely competent after 2 weeks of playing the game.

A better question would be in a way, if T:V is successful enough, what clans start getting merged with some of the mega clans that are forming in games right now. (Mega clans being defined as teams from different games merging under one banner for sponsorship reasons).

littlewing said:
Hardly...its not like we've never played tribes before...this isn't an advanced tactical rpg...I think the top teams from T1 and T2 will be extremely competent after 2 weeks of playing the game.

You'll have your chance just like you had your chance in T2. All you have to do is challenge.

Vir

That's more like a pipedream question, rather than a better question :p

Paid for competitive gaming seems pretty far off. (I realize, it does exist, in some form now).

That's a whole nuther topic... I think we went over that recently too.

KillerONE said:
That's more like a pipedream question, rather than a better question :p

Paid for competitive gaming seems pretty far off. (I realize, it does exist, in some form now).

That's a whole nuther topic... I think we went over that recently too.

If they have a release without the crash bugs/performance issues of T2 we will get some kind of tournament. Biggest problem is the large team size.

Vir

Its very likely that this won't happen or come close to happening. No team will get any iron clad lock for 6+ months. With all the high quality teams that will be forming, it's likely that the #1 spot will be very contested for quite awhile. I'm sure teams may hold it for a month or even two months, but to say something as obscene as 6 months, it isn't going to happen unless T:V is a disaster and most top competition quits immediately.

Dac346_99 said:
Im guessing if 5150 comes back they will get #1 at least for the first 6 months, but never know..

ZProtoss said:
Its very likely that this won't happen or come close to happening. No team will get any iron clad lock for 6+ months. With all the high quality teams that will be forming, it's likely that the #1 spot will be very contested for quite awhile. I'm sure teams may hold it for a month or even two months, but to say something as obscene as 6 months, it isn't going to happen unless T:V is a disaster and most top competition quits immediately.
haha....not gonna happen.

no one comes close to 5150 or IE. They didnt even practice T2 hardly at all and still owned everybody.

Who is gonna stop them? aYg? :lol:

I sure hope its not more than 10 vs 10. I love playing bf42 w/ 32 vs 32 ,but it has multiple objectives. For ctf there is one objective, and to have so many ppl will make the game slow as hell. ala t2.. :/

Void|deadjawa said:
haha....not gonna happen.

no one comes close to 5150 or IE. They didnt even practice T2 hardly at all and still owned everybody.

Who is gonna stop them? aYg? :lol:

:rolleyes:

Back