So, What Clan Will You Be?

Wow...Just...wow. :lol:

I hope none of you are actually taking Vir that seriously. We did enjoy the flames and the rustling of history. I can't wait to actually play the game, with my team, and against the rest of you. I've missed and have not seen drama like this since T1/Early T2. :)

-cyanide- said:
i guarentee any team vir is on will destroy wolfpack

even though ive only seen vir in t1 pubs, he was extremely talented as an HoF and very well could of been a part of 5150
talented hof = beacons and mortar... = not .:. talented

"VIR you give 5150 a bad name-"

LOL skillz, you ever hear the saying people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?

VIRUS TIME!@&%@!!

EDIT: Also i look forward to T:V as i am sure most people here do. I miss the whole tribes culture.

Last edited:
pyrot3chnic said:
That's because they didn't.. not taking anything away from slut or adrenaline. I know they are part of the core of the sof2 elite players, but they established a team under the dev/smf tag and then moved it to 5150.

My point is that they built a team, they didn't jump in and occupy #1 for 8 months, as they did with t2..

Although, I can see where this might be slightly different with t:v; but even with past experience, I don't think it will be as easy as t2 was for them.. not a chance.

The core players in 5150 were not from dev or smf. When adrenaline came to our team, we became unstoppable. We did have a good supporting cast from smf though.

Last edited:
He was in drinks in T1 and Im pretty sure he started playing as No1Man but people just called him Nolman...w/e

heya littlewing,

cajun is right it is nolman as in nolan+the man, i made the name when i was like 12. everyone always thinks it is no1man tho :\

Stage01 said:
me and a freind are going to start a clan together The Brotherhood
we love teamwork and tight freindships and just love tribes so were gonna start this from day one, and just go with it. we had a clan in Tribes 1 that im sure none of you knew about on account of it being in a mod.

This of course figuring we like T:V

The Brotherhood is |BRO|
Thanks, :)

Last edited:
slut said:
The core players in 5150 were not from dev or smf. When adrenaline came to our team, we became unstoppable. We did have a good supporting cast from smf though.
yeh i know :)
all i'm saying is you didn't jump into sof2 as 5150, like you did in t2.. only after dominating zfz in the season 2 finals.

I'll tell you why 5150 will be successful in T:V. They are smart players. Will they be #1? Who knows? It's too early to tell, and it's ridiculous to even make that kind of judgement. I can pretty much guarantee you that they will be one of the top teams, if they put their mind to it. All your "l33t sk!llz" mean shit if you don't have in-game intelligence, and of all the teams I ever played against in Tribes, 5150 was definitely the smartest of the lot. That alone will make them a successful team.

I have a lot of respect for 5150, because when they decide they want to be the best at a game, they work hard to make sure that's exactly what happens. It's also nice that for all their talent, they are a great bunch of guys on top of that.

That's my take on it.

Back