When the middle east invade briton

I'm just one more person tired of seeing you posting rumble like its the gospel. It literally is all the people too stupid to follow TOS on youtube.

He's so desperate for a pat on the back and to be called a free thinker.
You'd think living a fun life of indulging in your love of surfing would mean a content life. But apparently sev feels a lot of inadequacy.

Now everything makes sense
They killed the strong men in war
I didn't get this film before

deaf blind & dumb
I understand retarded now

History is Watching
History is Watching
History is Watching

Screenshot-2024-03-14-10-24-20-PM.png

Holy Shit

You people let this happen to your country.
By all means, never listen to Nigel Farage
I'm sure he and other Britain First people are wrong...
oh look, it's an AlohaSnackbar
they're poppin' up all over

1) At least it's not Rumble.
2) Britain
3) I'm 150 miles from the coast of Iran
4) US Navy 5th fleet regularly has carriers in Jebel Ali port, 15 miles from my house. I had a tour round one a few years ago (USS Harry S Truman). Fascinating.

So yeah if the Iranians kick off I'm in far more trouble here than I would be in England.

Take your maps.

Do not fear, little minge. You have the power of the Brit running in your expat blood. In a pinch, you can draw on that power and survive a blitz.

I have no idea if you can come through this intack
but if you do, you can thank Nigel
for not going along with the Globalist Plans

Laurence Fox is a laughing stock here. Dumb as Farage but much further down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole. You two would get on great.

may da 4th b w/ u

The Mayor of London is a Muslim.The mayor of Birmingham is a Muslim.The Mayor of Leeds is Muslim.Mayor of Blackburn - Muslim.The mayor of Sheffield is a Muslim.The mayor of Oxford is a Muslim.The mayor of Luton is a Muslim.The mayor of Oldham is Muslim.The mayor of Rochdale is MuslimAll this was achieved by only 4 million Muslims out of 66 million people in England:Today there are over 3,000 mosques in England.There are over 130 sharia courts.There are more than 50 Sharia Councils.78 percent of Muslim women do not work, receive state support + free accommodation.63 percent of Muslims do not work, receive state support + free housing.State-supported Muslim families with an average of 6 to 8 children receive free accommodation.Now every school in the UK is required to teach lessons about Islam.Has anyone ever been given an opportunity to vote for this?

10:26 AM · May 4, 2024
·
8.4M
Views

Back