HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU HAD THE SEXES WITH??????????

whats your number of sexes?

• Total voters
Unfortunately male sex addiction is not seen as a problem in our culture.

People go crazy when a female has had more than 20 partners but a man is free to do as he pleases.

Sex addiction is real and it is not funny or something that should be congratulated.

There are some among us that have actually used sex to get their thrills at the cost of their emotional well being, causing them to actually hurt themselves in the process.

People go crazy when a female has had more than 20 partners but a man is free to do as he pleases.

Sex addiction is real and it is not funny or something that should be congratulated.

There are some among us that have actually used sex to get their thrills at the cost of their emotional well being.

True, but in some cases people need a certain level of sexual ambiguity before they realize what the hell it is they should be looking for, and the right ways to pursue it.

Also, some people are just more sexually driven than others. Stronger libido, etc.

There are some among us that have actually used sex to get their thrills at the cost of their emotional well being, causing them to actually hurt themselves in the process.

I already mentioned that there is a special place in hell for people like me, and I have no doubt my ability to have a truly fulfilling relationship with a woman now may be compromised. I have sex with my gf, and she is awesome in bed, but I find my mind wandering to other women that I have slept with, or want to sleep with during the course of sex. If I could marry my gf, and fuck 21 year old girls for the rest of my life I would be a happy man, it doesn't work like that though :(
Also, the longer I'm with a girl now, the less desirable I find her to be, and the less I want to have sex with her. Nasty cycle, and I'm not sure how to deal with it.

You need to take some time off from the whole "game," broski.

If it really bothers you, go with your gut feeling of knowing it won't work out in the long run, stay single, date but make sure the new ones know it's nothing serious, and be quasi-alone for awhile. If you find one that changes everything for you, then you're a luck guy. If not, at least you're feeling good about yourself and not thinking about how you're going to hurt the girl in the future.

I think I could easily be way the hell up there, but I was prude and a huge nerd for most of my high school experience and a few years after that. Hell even after that I'm still like 30% on girls who obviously want me that I actually sleep with. I just don't really dig the whole man whore thing, I've been giving it more of a shot recently though.

I figure I deserve it, after a couple of serious droughts in my lifetime and a previous nerdly existence.

At the moment I'm sitting pretty, kind of glad to be at just over a handful of women, three of which came in the last two years or so, and are still kind of around. I am so handsome sometimes. And super charming.

:] hi ladiezzz

abstinence for 6 months

I actually took about 3 months off last summer before I fell completely off the bandwagon again in the fall. I got lots of numbers and made out with lots of girls at the bar that I didn't even call or sleep with too. Haven't cheated on the gf in a couple months, and only slept with 3 other girls since January, I'm trying at least!@

Since ANGIE:kiss: ...........
I quits entering them in my Log/journal after her, I'D say about 35 more.

Gotta be more than 210+ different females. :shrug:

It's a shame though .... I only wanted "one".

A TRUE LOVE one! :(

Back