Why do teachers hate math and science?

: Teachers Resigning At Highest Rate Ever Recorded | Zero Hedge

In the first 10 months of 2018, public educators quit at an average rate of 83 per 10,000 a month, according to the Labor Department. While that is still well below the rate for American workers overall—231 voluntary departures per 10,000 workers in 2018—it is the highest rate for public educators since such records began in 2001. -WSJ

school%20out.png

Sara Jorve, a 43-year-old fifth-grade math and science teacher from Oklahoma, protested alongside other teachers last spring for better pay and classroom conditions - eventually quitting in May after a dozen years as an educator. Jorve, a single mother, said she had to rely on her parents for financial assistance due to the meager pay - though she returned during the summer to become a cardiovascular ultrasound technician.

"I had to quit for my sanity," said Jorve.

dang I bet we never figure out why......we never crack the code

Eric C on Twitter:

You don’t get an education simply by your proximity to data. She’s absolutely right. Furthermore, education has become indoctrination. Don’t believe me? This was in my kid’s kindergarten class in WA

DvwzzYkU8AAtdrm.jpg

DvwzzYkVYAAjryY.jpg

DvwzzYjU0AARDeE.jpg

DvwzzYkV4AA6bJB.jpg

we never find out why or what is driving everyone so CRAZY

never enough money for dem programs i hear

DvxXC5GWwAEzU0h.jpg

never enough math and science students either

we need more STEM

i mean steAm

more art majors is what I am saying

cael says trannies were the problem

not the symptom

DvpD3f9VYAA9PvA.jpg

DvpD5K9VsAAE203.jpg

DvpEaWWVAAAja8l.jpg

DvpEcKSVsAA4XYH.jpg

I can see why he thinks our "education" system is just fine

working as designed

is almost perfect

Teachers don’t make shit bro

for having 3-4 months off a year in vacation

they make more than they should in my state

starting pay 60k.......most earning 100k

for the rest of us that translates to 80k - 125k working full time

saying teachers are not well payed is as bad as saying that women wage gap is real (when they take maternity leave, other leave, and voluntarily prefer lower paid positions as occupations)

that home hospice car sitters don't make construction worker salaries

it is a fabricated mythos that can't be substantiated after basic evaluation and criticism

Last edited:
never enough money for those programs (as they add on endless more unneeded administrators)

and never enough pay for them teachers

The group found that the average full-time teacher in California made $84,889 last year and about 34,750 teachers were paid more than $100,000 in total compensation. One hundred superintendents made more than $250,000 last year, the data shows.

yet the numbers don't add up

New database details pay of California public school employees - Los Angeles Times

it is ok we got more excuses we can make up

and they can hopefully show us how

more money for the nut house make it less crazy for sure

for having 3-4 months off a year in vacation

they make more than they should in my state

starting pay 60k.......most earning 100k

for the rest of us that translates to 80k - 125k working full time

saying teachers are not well payed is as bad as saying that women wage gap is real (when they take maternity leave, other leave, and voluntarily prefer lower paid positions as occupations)

it is a fabricated mythos that can't be substantiated after basic evaluation and criticism

Well I imagine California is much different than New Hampshire

yeah some states they do make trash

like oregon

but in WA they teach trash so I can't feel to bad for them

:shrug:

hard to completely generalize despite me having so much fun doing so so often

Back