Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between?

slick willy was str8 pimping the WH you can't deny she was willing

Lewinsky never accused Clinton of anything. His affair with her came to light while he was on trial for sexual harassment, and flashing his weiner, in the Paula Jones debacle.

Lewinsky never accused Clinton of anything. His affair with her came to light while he was on trial for sexual harassment, and flashing his weiner, in the Paula Jones debacle.

sorry conservabro i would place more weight on seeing the paula jones hustler pictures over any statements from her about slick billy flashing the willy

edit -- how much did the ken starr investigation cost?

Ok so Monday's coming up...
so this should be wrapped up by then;
didn't triple say all done and over by Monday?

i will give you half for the contract to find the missing monies in ur anus. my summary report: plasmatic shitted the $42m out his A hole before i culd investgate

triples opinion on ellison's gf abuse as recorded in medical documents:

giphy.gif

triple's opinion on ford's accusation of kav from 35 years ago without any proof:

giphy.gif

I believe in American politics, there is just one crisis on top of another, over what somebody did or didn't do, and then in a couple weeks it goes away and is replaced by another crisis, over what somebody did or didn't do, and then that is somehow also dropped, and then the next one begins.

There is no plan, except to plan the next crisis, to expose what cannot in the end be exposed, by people you have never heard of and don't really care about. I think most people know this, two years into this thing, and they just don't pay much attention to it anymore.

i think teenagers in any decade probably could get metoo'd because thats what you have to do
everyone is awkward, no one knows what anyone is thinking
so you just go for it sometimes and either get rejected or get laid

but going in for a kiss now means you go to publicity jail or something idk

Ford is going to end up going to trial to testify. She'll get on the stand, pull off her wig, peel off her face, and its John McCain

Bank on it.

Back