Why I'm not playing T2

Natural said:
-the wonderful promised ability to permanently ban accounts from servers was removed and now they claim that they would "never support such a design element"
-Natural of IE

what do you think banlist.cs is for?!
it's ful of GUIDs.

Has anything changed? Cuz it seems like T2 servers are going down and T1 is becoming more popular. Hrm...

/me causes havoc.

=)

free said:
doom sez: maybe you should stop being such a cowboy and learn to play TEAMplay. treibes2 isn't about being a good player its about being a good TEAMplayer. TEAMplay on an epic scale so stop being such a cowboy.

LOL, your joking right?? I have both T1 AND T2, T2 is FAR 2 over-rated for it's teamplay, using certain pack/medium armour you can defend the ENTIRE bas on not just 1, but ALL of the map's that come with the game, BTW, you can also tear down an enemy base single handed w/ a good heavy loadout. At L3ast in T1 you get small map's with large amount's of people. therefore you CANNOT defend a base by yourself, and if you can't do it yourself, doesn't that mean you have to use TEAMWORK to get it done??

S0rry to be harsh, but I uninstalled T2 because it sux0rz, it WAS a novelty, but it doesn't even beging to be on par with T1, in ANY way. Oh, what about going underwater etc?? Wow, your right, it is fun diving underwater, but WTF would you be doing underwater? If the point of the game were to explore vast map's and engage in combat w/ the enemy every 5 or 6 minutes I would say T2 was designed perfectly, but T2 was meant to be a bigger better T1, and it failed..

That's my input.

Back