[Official] :bandit: 2.0

andrew6 u should do cardio during your weed break and drink plenty of water get it all out of your system.

:bandit:

I always drink tons of water, it's pretty much all I drink.

I fucking hate cardio. I'm already thin so I'm never motivated to go running. Plus I live in Vermont where it's usually 0 degrees give or take 10 degrees this time of year.

sexy-girls-smoking-pot-178-38.jpeg

Your posts give me hope Snowman.

Bah, we're going to be completely snowed in tomorrow and I have the day off. That's like my favorite kind of day to get high, just chilling out inside while the snow falls. Starting to wish I had some herb already, it's only been a couple of weeks, haha. Oh well.

I hate you. :(

I'm sorry.

Jump off the grade school roof a couple hundred times. 'Parachute' off the gym roof with a chute made from duct tape and garbage bags. Jump off of everything, any chance you get. A few bad impacts scattered here and there. That's probably how I trashed my knees, more or less. I stopped beating on my knees in middle school and started having problems just running in high school. Oh to be young, stupid, and whole again... and 30 years younger.

hi. oz a month between my gf and i. that'll do until we can move to a more progressive state. totally switched to vape. quite enjoy that. hope you're all well.

when my friend switched to vaping he got a nasty cough and was convinced the vaping was to blame.

i read some blurb somewhere that said something similar. anyone know anything about this?

smoking on some ditch weed 'til the reup tomorrow.

zear you are very spoiled to have that kind of connect. im spoiled as well seeing as what i used to pay for my medicine. i can only hope one day i get as sweet as a setup as yours.

Back