[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

You’re a Donald Trump supporter. Your opinion means less than nothing. And in fact, the fact that you support him means everything you say is likely wrong.

Anyone else looking forward to sharty crying hard next December about how trump rigged/stole another election with the help of russia/ukraine?

are you sure about that?

you did arrive to this thread very late

also, why are you worried what I say then? gonna tell me to shut the fuck up again? :lol:

ps: pay fool his $100

Because, fool and I are talking and you’re trying to insert yourself like that video of Ivanka Trump talking to world leaders and the lady ignores her and the world laughed at Trump. That’s what everyone does when you talk, they laugh at you.

Because, fool and I are talking and you’re trying to insert yourself like that video of Ivanka Trump talking to world leaders and the lady ignores her and the world laughed at Trump. That’s what everyone does when you talk, they laugh at you.

is this your way of weaseling out of paying and lying to cover your ass?

y / n

cya later :)

shart put off ur alleged plans 2 move 2 paris n instead use that money on a therapist and also pay fool bc u owe him 100 bux

rage-comic-internet-meme-anger-crying-meme.jpg

Sharp in all seriousness, have you managed to overcome Heath Ledger's death? Time heals all wounds, as they say.

PS. Fool, if I’ve made you this mad that you’re going through my whole posting history, I’m concerned I’ve angered you too much. Do you want me to stop posting?

Not at all. I was simply blissfully unaware of your history, I'm honestly surprised by that given how long I've been here. I think it's admirable you were able to pick up right where you left off 10 years ago.

more years have passed since uva than from my birth to uva5
i cant imagine being that same person

Remember when you lied about everything for 10 years LGBR and then pretended you didn't know what anyone was talking about?

Back