Vanster 4 Admin 2012

VOTE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean I'm home from work, dipshit.
And the relapse wasn't much to write home about. It was 2 40's of Olde English, 2 or 3 weeks ago. I'm not proud of it, but it did happen. Restarted the zero day, and back at life.
Of all the options for drinking, why OE?

I voted no.

Not because he wouldn't be a good admin; he'd probably be the best ever. But because he's one of the few great posters on this board, and the constant nagging bullshit of "responsibility" (moreso because of what the retards on the forum expect from an admin than any actual responsibility) would make him loathe this place enough to stop posting and eventually just leave.

Just like Yogi, Beren, Colosus, Rat, Imposter...

yogi still post but none of them were any good posters

beren is a rat faced faggot

that has to grate against your marxist nature

also, in a slight segue, have you seen the shit the police are doing against the 'travellers' (pikeys) at dale farm?

fuckin worse than the miners strike

BBC News - Dale Farm traveller site eviction starts with violence

what i noticed when i read that article (yesterday) was that it was mentioned nowhere on any of the front pages of the bbc site -- i clicked the link to that article in a "related stories" section

meanwhile, there was a huge splash of a little girl on the main page with a caption reading "ALL CHILDREN IN AMERICA WILL BE MURDERED BECAUSE AMERICANS ARE ALL EVIL"

it's kind of cute that the beeb care more about the spawn of incestuous relationships who will go on to give republicunts the evidence they need to dismantle welfare than they care about pikeys

in related news, my home page is now tribalwar.com b/c bbc.co.uk has basically become cnn.com/nancy_grace with a less visually offensive layout

Last edited:
I voted no.

Not because he wouldn't be a good admin; he'd probably be the best ever. But because he's one of the few great posters on this board, and the constant nagging bullshit of "responsibility" (moreso because of what the retards on the forum expect from an admin than any actual responsibility) would make him loathe this place enough to stop posting and eventually just leave.

Just like Yogi, Beren, Colosus, Rat, Imposter...

I am around again. Was pretty busy for a while there. Been refreshing TW hourly+ for weeks again now.

vanster is too emo to be admin

That's pretty accurate.

My question is this: What is the need for another admin? What is not being performed by admins now that you want to see performed? imo, TW runs smoother now than it ever has. No matter who it is, what remedy is sought in adding the position of another administrator? As I said, with me, other than freeing Fraggle, there wouldn't be much change.

Finally, the last problem with it is that Fraggle, Ref, Naptown, Glare and most of the other "bad boys" are my friends. Being in an administrative position means that when Gon gets bored and does something, I'd be in the unenviable position of having to mete out discipline. I like being out of the loop, because I don't have to deal with the accusations of favoritism for only banning Fraggle for 5 days or whatever, and accusations of vigilantism when I ban Badmofo for the same 5 days.

I'm flattered, but I like being out of the loop. TW ain't broke, lets not fuck with it.

Back